MAC - Digi Pops Discussion

ShesAFoxyLady

Oooh, dazzle lipsticks sound very interesting. Can't wait for swatches
smiles.gif

Naughty You - neon pink sounds awesome!

LMD84

sweet bits and hell raiser would be my choices! depending on reviews and swatches of course. if these are gritty then i shall be staying away - i don't like exfoliating my lips all day!
tong.gif

NatalieMT

We will all be choking on glitter by the sounds of things - I really hope I'm wrong but to me 'dazzle' says 'added big sparkly bits'. However I will reserve full judgement until we see the products and swatches. I could probably quite easily be tempted then!

bis

The only colour I would be interested in could be Baby's On Fire. They are either amazing or a gritty mess. I hope they are more like glossy lustres with a bit of glitter.
Not too bad, one item from this collection
winks.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

Thanks Purplerinne and Susanne! I'm too excited for a new lipstck formula and there are too many of these that I want!

AudreyNicole

I could be wrong, but I think this is a Nordstrom Exclusive. Part of their summer anniversary collection. I remember my MA saying that she didn't really play with them cause they weren't going to get them (my counter is at a Dillard's). I remember seeing it in the update book next to the "make your own quad" deal, and I know that is definately Nordstrom. I think that one is called Digi Palette or something like that.

I do have a Nordstrom not too far though, and I may check out:

Sweet Bits- light lavendar pink
Win-Win- light pink
Hellraiser- light lavender

Blushbaby

So I'm guessing they're just gonna be shimmery/glittery lipstick?s If that's the case, then MAC can keep 'em.

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I could be wrong, but I think this is a Nordstrom Exclusive. Part of their summer anniversary collection. I remember my MA saying that she didn't really play with them cause they weren't going to get them (my counter is at a Dillard's). I remember seeing it in the update book next to the "make your own quad" deal, and I know that is definately Nordstrom. I think that one is called Digi Palette or something like that.

I do have a Nordstrom not too far though, and I may check out:

Win-Win- light pink

This is the one that is part of their anniversary collection BUT my MA said it will appear in stores in August (she mentioned that so I could use my pro card)....so those with Nordies will get it a month before stores. The whole "digi series" is this years Nordies anniversary collection which surprisingly didn't have pre made palettes like Graphic Garden. oh well can't win them all hahahaha

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
This is the one that is part of their anniversary collection BUT my MA said it will appear in stores in August (she mentioned that so I could use my pro card)....so those with Nordies will get it a month before stores. The whole "digi series" is this years Nordies anniversary collection which surprisingly didn't have pre made palettes like Graphic Garden. oh well can't win them all hahahaha

Ahhh, I see
smiles.gif
Thanks for clearing that up
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

I love lippies and this is interesting. Maybe Sweet Bits for me, but I need to see how it compares to Fashion Mews. Swatches soon, please!

DollyGirl92

this sounds good too, the colours sound really really pretty but I think I'd really need to see them first because chunks of glitter is really not my type of think, but I hope they have great colour pay off, if so then I think

Sweet Bits- light lavender pink
Troublemaker- Magenta
Snazzy- deep plum
Baby's on Fire- deep read (Red?)
all sound really pretty! if...they have great colour pay off

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
this sounds good too, the colours sound really really pretty but I think I'd really need to see them first because chunks of glitter is really not my type of think, but I hope they have great colour pay off

yeah good payoff would be good!
smiles.gif
i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

misha5150

Dazzle lipsticks sound amazing! Can't wait for swatches!! These sound good to me so far:

Liquid Lurez- tarnished golden
Infused with Glam- copper brown
Glaringly Hip- light peach
Naughty You- neon pink
Troublemaker- Magenta
Snazzy- deep plum

LisaOrestea

I hope this new "dazzle" finish is glittery in the same way that High Top from Fafi was. I LOVE the glitter in that lipstick. Its the only lipstick I have managed to almost use up. Need to grab a backup while there are still some about.