MAC - Digi Pops Discussion

purrtykitty

I know I said I didn't need anymore lippies, but these are totally calling out to me. I think I'm going to have to make an exception for:

Smash Hit
Sweet Bits
Win-Win
Naughty You

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
I hope this new "dazzle" finish is glittery in the same way that High Top from Fafi was. I LOVE the glitter in that lipstick. Its the only lipstick I have managed to almost use up. Need to grab a backup while there are still some about.

Ahh I absolutely adore High Top! It is a gem for sure! I hope these look like that too, I don't necessarily need big chunks of glitter, but I would like them to show up as somewhat blingy.
lol.gif
Actually it's really ironic that these are being released bc when the f/w collection came out last fall I thought from swatches that Hipster and Faultlessly fw were going to be a bit sparkly, but I was disappointed when they weren't. I was thinking the other day how I would love some sparkly lipsticks! Now I am just curious if they will be on the lustre side or more satin/ac formula...
th_dunno.gif

purplerinne

Hopefully Erine will chime in with the rest of the collection....I do remember new dazzleglass colors....eh that's it LOL it's friday my brain is fried from work....

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
Hopefully Erine will chime in with the rest of the collection....I do remember new dazzleglass colors....eh that's it LOL it's friday my brain is fried from work....

i won't know anything until update, but will definately post everything when i get back!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarley
Sparkle? Yes please! One of each!!

werd.gif

I love anything that dazzle/sparkles so I have a feeling I will be all over these!
smiles.gif

MACwinked

According to my update book, the Digi Series is just a Nordstrom Collection. There's no mention of it being released in stores, as the largest part of the collection (The make-your-own palette portion) is something you can already do at MAC Stores.

If you will check out temptalia, I sent her all the information for ALL the collections in the Update Book.

There are 7 Dazzleglasses and 4 are new colors:

Boys Go Crazy: Deep amethyst
Fabulous Fun: Rich magenta
Hi-Falutin: Light yellow pink
You Got the Look: Yellow Nectarine

Also, Dazzle Lipsticks are the same coverage as a Frost Lipstick.. so more than Lustre and Glaze but less than Satin, Amp. Creme.

panther27

Yayyy,glitter overload this summer!I don't have a Nordies near me,so I will have to order this from their website,which I have never done before.I'll definately have to make an exception for this
cutey.gif