MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

MACina

There's a mention of a Paint Pot in Continuism that was used in the Carolina Herrera show. So here's hoping there'll be more new PP!

yahoo.gif
hopefully!!!!!!!

That would be awesome
th_happy1.gif

breatheonbeat

some of the pics they've been posting have these beautiful glossy eyes, but others have an almost wet looking face. the consistency in that pot looks like it is in between the shadebenders (which are more balm like) and the all over gloss, from what I remember. does that make sense?

DarylandCarole

some of the pics they've been posting have these beautiful glossy eyes, but others have an almost wet looking face. the consistency in that pot looks like it is in between the shadebenders (which are more balm like) and the all over gloss, from what I remember. does that make sense?
This is the Studio eye Gloss that I read about! Pearl varnish is this white one that you posted, there's also Noticeably Noir, lightly Tauped, and Mėdoc (red). They're 21.00. No date yet, just coming soon. I'm curious to see if they'll crease and how long they last. I saw this pic on IG, not sure if it's been posted anywhere.

Sam01

Hey girls! I don't know if there is already an answer about what I'm going to ask you, but a friend of mine order some products from the A Novel Romance collection today (on the French site) an at the end Mac asked if she wanted to give her mail in order to be informed before anybody else for the next Riri loves Mac collection
blink.gif

Are you aware of such collection for months to come?
Thank you
kisses.gif

Vineetha

Hey girls! I don't know if there is already an answer about what I'm going to ask you, but a friend of mine order some products from the A Novel Romance collection today (on the French site) an at the end Mac asked if she wanted to give her mail in order to be informed before anybody else for the next Riri loves Mac collection :blink: Are you aware of such collection for months to come? Thank you :kisses:  
I think the reference must be to the viva glam Rihanna 2 collection! :)

Sam01

I thougt that to, but the Viva Glam collection was released before that one so it's weird... But well if none of you heard about that, you're probably right ;)
Thank you for your answers girls
wavey.gif

mimi0701

Yeah! I'd love them to bring back the mattenes since I wasn't into MAC when those were out and I loved the Huggables!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaidan

Dazzles, mattenes, patentpolish pencils, and huggables. Snoopy collection too!
Yes to the mattenes. They definitely need to bring them back.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The taupey one looks nice. They launched on the german site today, but seems like everything said 'sold out' from the beginning. Not sure what's up with that.

BeautyFan55

I hope the eye glosses are safe to use on other areas of the face like the lips. I like the colors, but I don't know if these will work on my sometimes oily lids.