MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

Vineetha

Another look at the eye gloss!
bcd228cd_image.jpeg

breatheonbeat

also, i THINK one of the knit texture msfs is soft and gentle. i believe i saw a look on ig for nyfw where the mua used it all over the model. the caption was something like soft and gentle overload. of course, i can't find it now. hah. i could be wrong, though.

CarmenK

also, i THINK one of the knit texture msfs is soft and gentle. i believe i saw a look on ig for nyfw where the mua used it all over the model. the caption was something like soft and gentle overload. of course, i can't find it now. hah. i could be wrong, though.
That would be awesome if it was!

NaomiH

Is that a two toned lippie? It's so pretty. I had a dream that MAC was coming out with a lipstick called Huckleberry. I don't remember exactly what the shade was, but I think kind of like that silvery lavender I wanted Dodgy Girl to be.
I think it's just the shadow from the MSF.

OctoberViolet

Is that a two toned lippie? It's so pretty. I had a dream that MAC was coming out with a lipstick called Huckleberry. I don't remember exactly what the shade was, but I think kind of like that silvery lavender I wanted Dodgy Girl to be.
I think it's just the shadow from the MSF.
Thank you, Naomi.
drinks.gif

mousygiggles

I saw that as well. I still have some hope for the shadows and look forward to whatever ED collection has WoG in it.

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=6666FF]Is that a two toned lippie? It's so pretty. I had a dream that MAC was coming out with a lipstick called Huckleberry. I don't remember exactly what the shade was, but I think kind of like that silvery lavender I wanted Dodgy Girl to be.[/COLOR]
That sounds pretty!

DMcG9

[COLOR=6666FF]Is that a two toned lippie? It's so pretty. I had a dream that MAC was coming out with a lipstick called Huckleberry. I don't remember exactly what the shade was, but I think kind of like that silvery lavender I wanted Dodgy Girl to be.[/COLOR]
That MSF looks two-toned (side split) to me.

NaomiH

Vogue Picks collection: (looks like mainly perm stuff)
Celebrate Vogue Fashion’s Night Out with the legendary magazine’s favourite M∙A∙C products. Find out what these top tastemakers have to say about their handpicked selections.

Lipstick: Fashion Revival
Pro Longwear blush: Make You Mine
Skinfinish Natural in all the perm MSFN shades