MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2020

Rinstar

MAC is doing a promo on the Studio Fix foundations. You can get the liquid foundation or the powder for $25 and I just got the stick foundation for $9.90. I know lots of you use the foundation, so thought you might want to take advantage of the savings! I have a brand new bottle, otherwise I'd order the liquid too!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Naynadine Naynadine ~ Can you create a new thread for this collection? ;)

View attachment 68106

Thank you to Laurenjvt Laurenjvt ~ She posted this image over in the How is Everyone Doing? thread!

(Image from chicprofile)

Sure, here you go: https://www.specktra.net/threads/mac-frosted-firework-holiday-collection-2020.116914/

I have to say I've been kinda disappointed in MAC's holiday collections in the last few years, the design as well as the products just aren't for me. I'd love to see something unexpected again like A Tartan Tale, and some more wearable products like blushes or blush/face kits that aren't Extra Dimension. Less glitter, shimmer, pink, red, frost etc, although that does go with a holiday theme, but I feel like they used to include at least some 'everyday' products like a nude/MLBB lipstick or powder blushes.

fur4elise

Sure, here you go: https://www.specktra.net/threads/mac-frosted-firework-holiday-collection-2020.116914/

I have to say I've been kinda disappointed in MAC's holiday collections in the last few years, the design as well as the products just aren't for me. I'd love to see something unexpected again like A Tartan Tale, and some more wearable products like blushes or blush/face kits that aren't Extra Dimension. Less glitter, shimmer, pink, red, frost etc, although that does go with a holiday theme, but I feel like they used to include at least some 'everyday' products like a nude/MLBB lipstick or powder blushes.
You are awesomeness!

Oh, I loved a Tartan Tale! I agree! :yes: If they dialed it back to wearable, they might gain traction again. I do like the packaging on this, but the color story looks suspiciously familiar!

fabulousmoolah

I hope those full size LS are really lilac or pink tubes and not silver. I want 1 LS and the lighter highlight.

The mini LS set is cute this year too. It's a shame they're always the same shades though.

fabulousmoolah

It's weird that the second "underground" release was a brow product. Brow products are more of a staple thing like foundation. You usually find your product and stick with it. Why would you want a brow product that you could only get once? It makes more sense for LE to be color products like LS, blush, shadow, highlight that are things you don't wear the same one every day.

Latest posts