MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Alisha1

Moxie l/s looks pretty but not sure if I *need* it as I have Quicksizzle, Guacamole needs to join my green eyeshadow collection!!

Does anyone know if this collection will be available internationally? MAC best not leave us out again like the bloggers collection...though that didn't stop me from getting my goodies :p
blah.gif

Babylard

Since my puppy ate 3N, I want 3N back.. it was the perfect pink nude when I shade my lips in with a lip liner. DAMN YOU PUPPEH... I would love to see CYY, and stark naked blush...I missed out on those two >_<

Mac-Guy

I am looking forward to the lipsticks but I think it's a pity they limited it to lipstick, lipgloss and eyeshadow. I would of loved to see sought after msf, paint pots, fluid lines and quads on the list. It was also an opportunity for mac to see if some of the previously released products like cheek hues and cheek jellys were popular enough in the vote to make a comeback. I understand they are trying to keep the voting process and production simple but not many of the shadows or glosses seem like shades people have been dying to see return...

Exactly! Oh well...

Mac-Guy

Since my puppy ate 3N, I want 3N back.. it was the perfect pink nude when I shade my lips in with a lip liner. DAMN YOU PUPPEH... I would love to see CYY, and stark naked blush...I missed out on those two >_<

I wouldn't mind 3N either, though if it doesn't come back, I won't be too sad either.

singer82

I actually dont know most of these. Cool heat and moth brown e/s's Sweet! Guacamole e/s looks nice too. Disappointed in the lippies, was really hoping for lollipop loving :(

I wish they would just make this a whole collection instead of just a couple of them

MRV

Most of these are just blah for me. I don't care for the nudes or like, and I already have CYY, Icescape (a rotten one I don't care for anyways), Cool Heat and Solar White (if you don't know what to vote for, choose SW - you NEED it, it's the BEST light gold!).

I will vote for Moxie (seems the best of these), Culf of Cherry (much better than Liqueur that I have from CoC), and Guacamole (it's green!).

I didn't find any pictures of Bait or Heavenly Bliss though?

duckrodeo

I have no doubt Candy Yum Yum will be one of the top runners! I'm definitely rooting for Moxie! matte fuschia, aww yeah!

Pinkdollface

I was just thinking, this is the list for facebook that has 18 items on it, so the favorites from this list will launch online only i think. There is also going to be a list with 20 items on it and the top 5 of that list will launch in store, so this is not everything yet.
I really hope we get this collection as well, but if everything goes right we should have a maccosmetics.nl online shop by then. More change we get this.

Anneri

Hm. Not really excited about this after seeing the list! I'd like Cult of Cherry, Mothbrown and Solar White again, but everything else? *shrugs*

I hope you're right Pinkdollface that there're another lists coming!

MRV

Looks like my Mac is sitting on the March collections. We have nothing up yet! This is not good for our relationship because I have no patience when it comes to Mac. I can get my stuff from elsewhere and/or the money goes to other things.
blah.gif

Latest posts