MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Mac-Guy

I agree. It's a foolproof subtle smokey eye quad for NW10 - 20 palies. Have you tried it with a touch of Cloudy Afternoon on top of it? It gives some extra sheen that is just divine.

Piarpreet

u r gonna laugh but I did try it on with twilight falls :p love topping eyeshadows with MES and viceversa...

I'm in LOVE with the quad. she gave it an F and I really think it was highly biased on her not liking neutral colors as much. anyhow im glad i didnt listen and got it.
I agree. It's a foolproof subtle smokey eye quad for NW10 - 20 palies. Have you tried it with a touch of Cloudy Afternoon on top of it? It gives some extra sheen that is just divine.

Pinkdollface

I just read that the colours for Lips & Tips will be different for North America and Asia. They will be the favorites from North Amerika and Asia and the ones we've seen are the favorites for Europe.

duckrodeo

I just read that the colours for Lips & Tips will be different for North America and Asia. They will be the favorites from North Amerika and Asia and the ones we've seen are the favorites for Europe.

Awwww. I was all excited about an Impassioned and Rebel lipglass....

Ashleybubbles83

Oh dear...I was excited for that rebel lipglass...maybe one of my awesome friends from across the pond will CP for me when it's time :)

Edelmc

hell yes... and the interior life one that T was complaining about. Maybe i got a good batch but its the most amazing subtle smokey eye you can EVER do on a cool toned fair gal!

I 2nd the love for interior life- fantastic quad, fantastic colour combo

rockin

I'm wanting Impassioned l/g to go with the lipstick I already have. I might also finally get around to getting Russian Red l/g - it's been on my list for a long time now. Rebel l/s and l/g will also be mine with any luck. Depending on how the nail polishes perform in reviews, I might also get all 3 to match, although I already have plenty of red nail polishes so could probably skip that one.

bis

Do you know if we can get the colors individually or if we have to buy them as a trio? I'd love to have a lipglass the color of Rebel, but I have and love Rebel already and do not need another one.

rockin

Do you know if we can get the colors individually or if we have to buy them as a trio? I'd love to have a lipglass the color of Rebel, but I have and love Rebel already and do not need another one.

It looks like they can be bought individually, as there are individual prices listed on this blog:

http://mackarrie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/mac-lips-le.html

Pinkdollface

MRV

I only have Rebel out of all these lippies. I don't know yet if I'm getting anything (sets). I'm pretty sure my Mac does not get this collection, and that complicates things a bit, especially since nail polishes are involved.