MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Babylard

Konad top coat is my favourite! Never met a top coat that comes close to this. <3

All polishes generally chip on me after 3-4 days but I don't use a base coat and my top coat is a crappy one from Rimmel. The best formula I've tried is Essie and Dior so far!

aradhana

hmmm just clued in to this buzz about the lips and tips!
pretty exciting...i have almost all the lipsticks, but i don't think i'll be able to do all the sets for them, even if they're all available to everyone!
i think i'm most excited for spice, rebel and impassioned....
does spice exist as a current lipstick? i think i have a lip liner called spice, so i'm assuming it's that colour...

katred

Specktra Bestie
hmmm just clued in to this buzz about the lips and tips!
pretty exciting...i have almost all the lipsticks, but i don't think i'll be able to do all the sets for them, even if they're all available to everyone!
i think i'm most excited for spice, rebel and impassioned....
does spice exist as a current lipstick? i think i have a lip liner called spice, so i'm assuming it's that colour...
I think Spice is the only one being done especially for the collection. And, yes, it sounds like it's a lipstick that's the same shade as the liner. Guess I won't need to worry what to line it with.

LMD84

reall excited for lips and tips. the fact i can potentially get a gloss to go with some of my fave lipsticks is awesome!

lovesongx

Last night I was inspired by Tips & Lips, I wore Revlon Cherries in the Snow lipstick and nail polish! I already have MAC Rebel and Saint Germain lipsticks, I'd like the matching nail polishes! I think I may also buy Russian Red!

sss215

Lips and Tips, Butter London just did that. You can accomplish the lipglasses by adding clear lipglass over the lipsticks. Big skip for me. The thought of impassioned and rebel as glosses appealed to me for a minute, but then I thought I can just put clear lipglass over what I have and be done with it. This is the type of BS MAC collection you can't sell to a seasoned MAC consumer. IMO.

Piarpreet

now that i think about it.... don;t i always say that and them buy everything? lol.

no, but seriously. I'm a lip gloss hata, i dont like their nail polish formula, and lipsticks i already have them. it looks like something I can reasonably skip without second thoughts.

pemily

This is the type of BS MAC collection you can't sell to a seasoned MAC consumer. IMO.

I'm with you girls on this one!!!
I find that I dont really reach for glosses these days... I have been applying lipgloss every night before I go to bed and my lips are in great condition so why apply lipgloss... I can wear Snob and other yuckky matte/matte types like a pro these days LOL... Gloss just makes it look all uneven...

But in saying that... I'm a sucker and most probably will just buy them because I like things that match :)

pemily

I meant I apply balm everynight... idiot!
I find that I dont really reach for glosses these days... I have been applying lipgloss every night before I go to bed and my lips are in great condition so why apply lipgloss... I can wear Snob and other yuckky matte/matte types like a pro these days LOL... Gloss just makes it look all uneven...
But in saying that... I'm a sucker and most probably will just buy them because I like things that match :)

paparazziboy

we will be getting 2 of those in late summer i havent seen the colors yet. the color story wasn't listed but it was confirmed there will be at least 2

OhSoJaded

Any idea what the ETA is for the new palettes? Was planning on having a depotting party for all my new blushes, but I'll hold off if clear palettes are coming soon