MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Shellcat

O-M-G! I LOOOOOVE the swirls!!!

I can't stop looking at the blush on the top left. GORGEOUS!

We already had a pic of the collection:

image.php

source: MAC's Elke doet verslag van NYFW AW 2012 - dag 1 en 2 - Beautyscene

I think there are also MSFs, I rememeber we saw a pic of one too, it should be somewhere in this thread.

Shellcat

I know! I love Z Palettes for their clear lids(I have 8 of them). All of my MAC palettes are labeled, but I still would like to see colors without opening them.

So I am all for these new palettes!

damn...i just bought two pro palettes....should have waited for clear lids! i hate having to open all the palettes....

ladyarwen

Dem BLUSHES from the mineralize collection! So cool. Unfortunately I think I'm gonna have to decide between getting stuff from Hey Sailor or that one. Damn money problems...

Rinstar

Thanks for re-posting that pick of the mineralize collection! I want tons of stuff from that, so I have to remind myself to go easy with Hey, Sailor!

Edelmc

they will have a clear lid from what i read and these new one will be even more customizable to hold conceal ors, lipstick, paint sticks, shadows, blushes, and  cream color bases :) 

we will be getting 2 of those in late summer i havent seen the colors yet. the color story wasn't listed but it was confirmed there will be at least 2 

Thank you so much paparazziboy for the info. With alot of other brands bringing out custom pallettes I can see why mac are upping their game and I am loving it!!!!

martiangurll

After Tres Chic and Naturally, I think I need to go on a blush no buy. So that means Beth Ditto will be my next collection to go gaga for, and less interest in mineralized stuff. I need some acid bright colors. Not that I wont' go hog wild for any sort of MSF that gets launched.

OctoberViolet

I may have to wait until the Marilyn Monroe collection to buy any more blushes. I have way too many. I can say the same things about my lipstick stash, but I'm too addicted to my lipsticks. Those I can't stop buying. I need to see those acid bright lippies the Beth Ditto collection may have.

After Tres Chic and Naturally, I think I need to go on a blush no buy. So that means Beth Ditto will be my next collection to go gaga for, and less interest in mineralized stuff. I need some acid bright colors. Not that I wont' go hog wild for any sort of MSF that gets launched.

Knope2012

I'd love a pretty blush with the Marilyn collection. From what I've seen, her blush was always understated with a more defined eye or lip, so I'd love a blush that works well when the eyes or lips are to be the focus of a look.

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
iagree.gif

I may be wrong, but her blush always looked like a natural rosy color. As if it were her own cheek color after being in the sun. I get like that also, but my cheek color makes me look flushed, red & like I'm dying of heat exhaustion. LOL.
girlhaha.gif

Knope2012

Yes, I have redness in my cheeks so if I'm not careful, rosy can make me look sunburned! Her makeup was always flawless though. I still can't do a decent winged eye even though I love the look. I'm really curious to see if the collection will be only neutrals and red lipsticks or if they'll have anything else.