MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

paparazziboy

im sure those have different names and possibly a slightly different coloring i dont remember from training. iris is a MAC STORE and Online only collection so im not sure. i will see what i can find out

OctoberViolet

How on earth did I miss this?! Thank you paparazziboy!!!! I appreciate all the insight info on upcoming collections.
urock.gif

so i have seen all the glam glass color in person they are in lip glass formula they will be released on the 26th of december in a collection called too fabulous if i remember correctly i will look tomorrow again. i will try and get some swatches if im not busy at work

i really love some of the lip pencils there is an amazing bright hot pink and bight orange that i love 2 will be permanent i need to look at my book to see which are for sure though

would u guys also please go and like my fan page CLICK HERE LIKE ME PLEASE im hoping to get to 1300 likes

i see all the colors and the finishes are there the only thing missing is the bio of the collections. if u want to know anything ask away i will do my best to answer what i can.

UrbanSweetheart

so i have seen all the glam glass color in person they are in lip glass formula they will be released on the 26th of december in a collection called too fabulous if i remember correctly i will look tomorrow again. i will try and get some swatches if im not busy at work

i really love some of the lip pencils there is an amazing bright hot pink and bight orange that i love 2 will be permanent i need to look at my book to see which are for sure though

would u guys also please go and like my fan page CLICK HERE LIKE ME PLEASE im hoping to get to 1300 likes

i see all the colors and the finishes are there the only thing missing is the bio of the collections. if u want to know anything ask away i will do my best to answer what i can.
thanks for the info!! I've been waiting for Glam Gloss for a while now!

OctoberViolet

Has anyone heard any news about that MAC survey that was suppose to happen this month about what products we would like to see being re-promoted for a future collection???? I want to do a survey!

MACcrazy

im sure those have different names and possibly a slightly different coloring i dont remember from training. iris is a MAC STORE and Online only collection so im not sure. i will see what i can find out

poo well I hope I can see swatches soon since I'll have to order online

paparazziboy

the collection is called TOUR DE FABULOUS not too fabulous i knew it was something fabulous lol i just got the name wrong. it will have all the glam glass colors but in a different formula. i have in my possession japanese spring cream sheen glass, lasting sensation lip pencil, warp speed prolong wear lip cream, interior life quad and azalea blossom blush ombre!! i just might swatch for you all

MACcrazy

the collection is called TOUR DE FABULOUS not too fabulous i knew it was something fabulous lol i just got the name wrong. it will have all the glam glass colors but in a different formula. i have in my possession japanese spring cream sheen glass, lasting sensation lip pencil, warp speed prolong wear lip cream, interior life quad and azalea blossom blush ombre!! i just might swatch for you all

I would love you forever!

Piarpreet

what a dumb name.... I really find it tacky when they put french names... it's really really tacky. and then you hear people on youtube doing tutorials who are scared of even saying the name of the products they are using.

mac_aiken

I thought those were from the Daphne Guinness collection?

Piarpreet

I think the names are too damn similar.... NOT exited. But some girl at the counter said the texture is amazing and the brush is like a 219