MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

paparazziboy

well that is the name of the collection but none of the names sound or remotely hard to pronounce as none have french in the name. so before we start to criticize something we know nothing about. why not wait till we know more information about the collection. the name off of the colors in the collection are in very clear english.

HOTasFCUK

The french names don't bother me.....MAC was formed by 2 Canadians here in Toronto, still made in Canada, French is our 2nd language here, and we all had to take it in school! :)

I actually got a glamglass in a charity gift bag at the recent MAC/EL warehouse sale here in Toronto last weekend. Its called Check this out and its a peachy pink. My friend opened heres and said the applicator is kinda weird. Very short with a brush, i remember she said it wasn't a doe-foot. There is a pic on ebay (not my auction) but i'll try and take one this week. Need to charge up the camera first!

I would love another "bring back" collection.......remember that originals collection a few years back? It sucked but i was happy for everyone to get Parrot eyeshadow who missed out on it. Just wish they would bring back a lipglass from the '06 Patternmaker collection called Soft-Edge. I still hunt for it everyday and use mine on special occasions. Its just a baby pink with tiny sparkles but NOTHING comes close!!!

MACcrazy

you did?! how's the formula? Take pics for us (if time permits) even if they come out fuzzy as crap STILL POST THEM! I'm very very confused if we are getting the glamglass formula or not

The french names don't bother me.....MAC was formed by 2 Canadians here in Toronto, still made in Canada, French is our 2nd language here, and we all had to take it in school! :)

I actually got a glamglass in a charity gift bag at the recent MAC/EL warehouse sale here in Toronto last weekend. Its called Check this out and its a peachy pink. My friend opened heres and said the applicator is kinda weird. Very short with a brush, i remember she said it wasn't a doe-foot. There is a pic on ebay (not my auction) but i'll try and take one this week. Need to charge up the camera first!

I would love another "bring back" collection.......remember that originals collection a few years back? It sucked but i was happy for everyone to get Parrot eyeshadow who missed out on it. Just wish they would bring back a lipglass from the '06 Patternmaker collection called Soft-Edge. I still hunt for it everyday and use mine on special occasions. Its just a baby pink with tiny sparkles but NOTHING comes close!!!

HOTasFCUK

I'll try to get a pic up sometime this week! I'll ask my friend about the formula....she did say they were different then regular lipglasses and just by looking at the tube, the shade is a peachy-pink with a hint of yellow just like the description says. I haven't opened mine yet because i'm not sure if i'm going to keep it. I'm too into pale pink/lilac lips right now!!

Is there any pics for this collection yet? I remember it was supposed to be released in the summer but now got pushed to 2012. Can't wait to see what MAC has in store for us! I'm hoping for more cremesheen lipsticks!

Does anybody rememeber those lipglass pencils?? I can't remember what collection they are from but i have plum mate and rosebound. Trying to find swatch pics of pink edge as i'm on a pink kick. Wish they would bring those lip liners back.....they are really nice!! Ohhh and can we get some great pearlglides again?? I need a backup of black russian and i missed out on wolf and black swan!

Piarpreet

i can't have an opinion if you are around apparently. thank God this is America or even better...the internet.
when you start getting so defensive for your job, it means something... And I dont need a clinician state licence to say you have a/some problem/s. I will not apologize for having an opinion in a forum created to enable make up lovers to have one and share it.

well that is the name of the collection but none of the names sound or remotely hard to pronounce as none have french in the name. so before we start to criticize something we know nothing about. why not wait till we know more information about the collection. the name off of the colors in the collection are in very clear english.

Mac-Guy

thmbup.gif

LMD84

i have some news on some upcoming collections! some i have posted pics for and started threads but here are some other bits of info!

New Prep + Prime Velvet (smooths skin texture)
New Lightful Packing + new products
Marcel Wanders 2 (same packaging as Marcel Wanders 2010 but in chrome packaging) - includes lipsticks, lipglasses and more

Mac-Guy

i have some news on some upcoming collections! some i have posted pics for and started threads but here are some other bits of info!

Marcel Wanders 2 (same packaging as Marcel Wanders 2010 but in chrome packaging) - includes lipsticks, lipglasses and more

Sounds delightful. I love that packaging.

liba

My MA was telling me about the Prep + Prime Velvet a while back. He sounded very enthusiastic about it as a real multipurpose workhorse, as it's got skin nutrients for long term re-texturizing as well as being a really effective primer. A lot of last generation primers have issues and aren't necessarily so easy on the skin, so any new tech with an added skincare benefit is A-OK by me.

He was also really upbeat about the new Mineralize skincare products coming out, especially the face cream, since we were both a bit "meh" about MAC skincare in the past. It seems MAC's trying to get back on the ball about skincare and multipurpose treatment/beauty.

I wonder if they'll bring back the amazing formulas of Restrict and Fervent for MW2? My MA had also mentioned to me that those were experimental formulas that might be implemented later as new finishes, but it makes sense that it might need to be kept as a couture priced product, at least for now......so MW2 makes sense. They're SO gentle on my lips. When you take them off, your lips feel softer and smoother than when you put them on, which is certainly not the norm for MAC lipsticks - there have to be some new emollients or lip conditioners in the base.