MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

aradhana

loving both these mac looks from mac tumblr site... from the louise gray show, and moschino cheap & chic, respectively...

MACina

I love the lipstick/lipgloss (?) on the second pic
heart.gif

Thank you for sharing aradhana!

loving both these mac looks from mac tumblr site... from the louise gray show, and moschino cheap & chic, respectively...

aradhana

from the face charts on blushingnoir's website http://blushingnoir.com/2012/02/mac...holland-moschino-cheap-chic-and-simone-rocha/ it is:
Soar Lip Pencil — defines and contours the lip
M∙A∙C Pro Process Magenta and Pure White Paint
Sticks — mixed together for a vivid pink hue and
applied over lips
M∙A∙C Pro Pink Glitter — pressed into the entire lip
with 252 Large Shader Brush"

i love how wearable and everyday they've made glittery lips look...!

Edelmc

There are 2 different lip looks done for the show and although the model is fair I think they used the products described Look 2 may of been the ones used because the lips look more purple than pink. If so, I think it's an easier look to create..... Look 1 — Fair Skintone Soar Lip Pencil — defines and contours the lip M∙A∙C Pro Process Magenta and Pure White Paint Sticks — mixed together for a vivid pink hue and applied over lips M∙A∙C Pro Pink Glitter — pressed into the entire lip with 252 Large Shader Brush Look 2 — Deep Skintone Magenta Lip Pencil — defines and contours the lip M∙A∙C Pro Violetta Lipstick — applied and blended over Magenta Lip Pencil M∙A∙C Pro Fuchsia Glitter — pressed into the entire lip with 252 Large Shader Brush

aradhana

it must be my monitor...the lips still look very pink rather than fuschia on my screen, but i also haven't seen any pics of the other models either!