MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Yazmin

I'm intrigued!

OMG IM GAGGING ON THIST ALEX BOX JUST POSTED A TEASER IMAGE FOR THE MARILYN COLLECTION i dont know if she is doing her own version but i hope it for MAC since she has been collaborating with MAC a lot!! she said this was her reverse marilyn look

Richelle83

That's posted on Illamasqua's site. It's called the Human Fundamentalism Collection.

MAC can't go all willy nilly with the Marilyn Collection!

duckrodeo

That's posted on Illamasqua's site. It's called the Human Fundamentalism Collection.

MAC can't go all willy nilly with the Marilyn Collection!

Ohh thank goodness lol. Not that I'm against bright bold colors, I just think with the Marilyn collection it would be crucial to be more true to the Marilyn look.

OctoberViolet

This isn't bad. It's totally not our Marilyn it's her wild sister. I am loving that lippie. IMPO, I really would like MAC to keep the Marilyn Monroe collection the way she was, elegant, classy, sexy, shy & beautiful.
th_e2cloud9.gif
Nothing too wild for her collection. I love wild and crazy colors, but not for Marilyn.

OMG IM GAGGING ON THIST ALEX BOX JUST POSTED A TEASER IMAGE FOR THE MARILYN COLLECTION i dont know if she is doing her own version but i hope it for MAC since she has been collaborating with MAC a lot!! she said this was her reverse marilyn look

paparazziboy

i love the image whole heartily from a makeup artist stand point as that is my profession. i love her artistic take on it. it is a new reverse marilyn. it reminds me of the people who live in the capitol in the hunger games. lol im so into the books right now. its a fresh take on a classic beauty. in my eyes

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif

iagree.gif

i love the image whole heartily from a makeup artist stand point as that is my profession. i love her artistic take on it. it is a new reverse marilyn. it reminds me of the people who live in the capitol in the hunger games. lol im so into the books right now. its a fresh take on a classic beauty. in my eyes

Anneri

Me too! Looking forward to the movie SOOOOO much!!!
(also, Lenny Kravitz as a hot MUA. What's not to love?)

shadowaddict

Yeh I love that image also. I went to Illamasqua site to see it large, very cool.

liba

It reminded me of the way a solarized photo or a color negative looks like - a normal photo of Marilyn would look almost like that if solarized or viewed as a negative. Just an awesome new way of conceptualizing makeup. Very unique! thanks for sharing your find - I totally understand why it made you excited!!

P.S. that lipstick better get to the US - some of Illamasqua's wilder colors don't. :(

Richelle83

It reminded me of the way a solarized photo or a color negative looks like - a normal photo of Marilyn would look almost like that if solarized or viewed as a negative. Just an awesome new way of conceptualizing makeup. Very unique! thanks for sharing your find - I totally understand why it made you excited!!
P.S. that lipstick better get to the US - some of Illamasqua's wilder colors don't. :(

The online shop is up, some(maybe all) items do cost more than at Sephora but we can get everything now.

missie

Has anyone started a thread on the Hey Sailor or Marilyn Monroe collections? I just saw a calendar that I couldn't bring up in full size that says Times Square is having a Hey Sailor event on May 24th... I wonder if someone let the cat outta the bag and they tried to get it off of the net...
sneaky.gif

missie

Let us know!!!! I would LOVE special packaging BUT I'm saving the bulk of my MAC budget (yes I have a MAC budget) for the MM collection.

Got invited to a 'MAC Seminar' on May 13th. Don't know if it is for Hey Sailor.

paparazziboy

the color story won't be leaked till april when all the mac artist go to update for the new launch sorry guys i dont even know. what in it and you know im always full of information

Latest posts