MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

source: www.vogue.com.tw/beauty/beautynews/content-12067.html

There's a little write up on them, but in Chinese. Going by the google translation they are for wet and dry use; the big one is for the face (foundation, blush etc), the middle one for smudging e/s or for small areas like around the nose and the smallest one is for brows, lining lips and other small details.

Audrey C

There's a little write up on them, but in Chinese. Going by the google translation they are for wet and dry use; the big one is for the face (foundation, blush etc), the middle one for smudging e/s or for small areas like around the nose and the smallest one is for brows, lining lips and other small details.
They look awkward - definitely a pass for me. Thanks for the pic.

tirurit

YAY! Thanks for the new information
bouquet.gif

I can picture the big one for foundation, it is basically a very dense brush, flat as it is

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
As much as I dislike to say this, the idea of using the small one is actually growing on me. I can see it working really good for brows. Still pretty sure I won't buy any.
As for the big one, I'm good with my Shiseido Foundation brush. I guess they're kind of similar.

tirurit

They look like a takeoff on the Japoneque ergonomic brushes.
I might be checking out the wrong ones but I am not really seeing it.

What I did see is that Japonesque has split fibre brushes, and at a more interesting price, so I might end purchsing the blush brush instead of waiting mac to release it in January ;)

MACina

I cannot wait to try them....so excited
pompom.gif

Thank you for sharing, Naynadine!

MissTT

I might be checking out the wrong ones but I am not really seeing it.

What I did see is that Japonesque has split fibre brushes, and at a more interesting price, so I might end purchsing the blush brush instead of waiting mac to release it in January ;)
Mostly I mean the handle. I think MAC took it a step further by repositioning the bristles.

tirurit

Oh! I get it!

Weird way to describe it but those MAC brushes, the small ones, the way the handle is attached to the "head" reminds me of the mirrors of a car XD

martiangurll

Synthetic fiber? I care mainly about the brush heads but I am *quite* curious about these. Being novelty seeking I will probably give at least the two smaller ones a whirl.

romi79_2008

Can anyone help me with a few suggestions of dark lips from MAC permanent range (burgundy, wines, reds) with good, even coverage that will look good on camera? Thank you very much!

romi79_2008

TY , I already have Rebel, I will b2m for 4 lipsticks:sin & diva, morange, and I can decide the 4th: show orchid, violetta o dark prince?

martiangurll

Prince Noir gets my vote but only because the sheen in the other two doesn't translate in photos as all three of those are winners in my book. And you want dark, right?

romi79_2008

Yes I want dark, do I need all 3? Aren`t they similar enough to buy only 2 ( sin, diva & prince noir) ...how they look in the photo is important to me
Here`s where I need it and used something else