MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

MACina

Yes I want dark, do I need all 3? Aren`t they similar enough to buy only 2 ( sin, diva & prince noir) ...how they look in the photo is important to me
Here`s where I need it and used something else
Prince Noir for sure (if you can still get it)....it is my fave out of the 3!

You might not even need any of the others if you can get your hands on PR.
If you want another one I personally would get Sin because it is a bit darker than Diva (on me!).

erine1881

Heads up on the new "toothbrush" brushes. My friend who works for MAC was cleaning the lipstick out of his small liner brush (there are special instructions included on how to clean these btw, as you don't clean them the traditional way), and the hairs popped right off! So just something to keep an eye out for.

Corally

Heads up on the new "toothbrush" brushes. My friend who works for MAC was cleaning the lipstick out of his small liner brush (there are special instructions included on how to clean these btw, as you don't clean them the traditional way), and the hairs popped right off! So just something to keep an eye out for.
Sounds promising :lol:

martiangurll

Oh hell no. Special cleaning requirements and the hairs snapped off? That's a double reason to skip!

Misato-san

hi all, long time no see! I've been away for ages and I'm trying to catching up with the forum...
I've got a question, I heard a rumor about Heroine lipstick (the Matte one) beiing added to the permanent line... can someone confirm this info, please?
thank you in advance ^^

lyseD

hi all, long time no see! I've been away for ages and I'm trying to catching up with the forum...
I've got a question, I heard a rumor about Heroine lipstick (the Matte one) beiing added to the permanent line... can someone confirm this info, please?
thank you in advance ^^
I believe it has been said. We may have to wait and see.

erine1881

hi all, long time no see! I've been away for ages and I'm trying to catching up with the forum... I've got a question, I heard a rumor about Heroine lipstick (the Matte one) beiing added to the permanent line... can someone confirm this info, please? thank you in advance ^^
This is true

MACina

False Lashes & Hautecore Friday

http://nitrolicious.com/2013/11/20/mac-false-lashes-hautecore-friday/

LIPSTICK $15
Hautecore true matte black (matte)
eyelove.gif
....thank you for sharing!

DMcG9

Has anyone tried Benefit's BADgal Plum? I was thinking of trying that one.
I've tried the mascara and love it. It reminds me of the coloured mascaras that I'd wear in high school. Plum is a subtle colour twist too... very complimentary for the hazel-eyed!