MAC - Electroflash Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Do you wear it alone or with other colours? I love the FGM, but on me it is very light and golden green.
Maybe I should have made sure I get a dark one when buying it.

I use Fresh Green Mix with Humid
thmbup.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I use Fresh Green Mix with Humid
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
I wear it alone and wiht other colours. Mine has this one really dark spot on the veining where I can get a nice blackish colour. I've used it with carbon and humid also. Just experiment and have fun
smiles.gif

Thanks girls. I use it with Humid and Greensmoke. I just wanted it to use it all on its own without any additional colours. But the solid part turns golden on me, so I have to resort to other colours.
th_dunno.gif

LMD84

I know this is super old, but I hope someone sees this. I was wondering if the duos are perm now?

they are yes but they seem to rotate them. so the ones that are out this year are different to the ones last year if you know what i mean...

katred

Specktra Bestie
Is it still every 6 months that they are rotated? I believe Erin said this.. Did I remember correctly?

Seems to me that I haven't seen them change in a while, but it could just be that my favourite, Family Silver, hasn't been rotated in for a while.

singer82

thanks ladies!
th_hug.gif
I really want pink split and some others. Do any of you ladies have the shadows? How do you like them?

LMD84

thanks ladies!
th_hug.gif
I really want pink split and some others. Do any of you ladies have the shadows? How do you like them?

well pink split isnt that good imo. it's not pigmented, super shimmery where you get lots of fall out beven when i use it wet! fresh green mix however is stunning!!!

MACina

thanks ladies!
th_hug.gif

I like Sea & Sky very much!
And the purple part of Odd Couple is very pretty too.

Fresh Green Mix is also an awesome MES and I do often use Hot Contrast!
The marbled part is stunning.....the black part is not very unique but I like the texture very much and black is always useful!