MAC - Electroflash Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by juaini
I cannot believe what just happened. MAC in Malaysia has just released the Electroflash/Sonic Chic collection AND the Starflash collection ON THE SAME DAY.

I can understand you - we got Electroflash, Sonic Chic and Cool Heat here on one day.
This is why I save some money for MAC every week to have the budget I need on release days
winks.gif

juaini

yeah i had a pretty good budget this month too but some things happened that i didn't exactly plan for... well i hope that some of this stuff will stay permanent like the rumors say! esp the sonic chic blushes, i'm dying to try a couple of them!

anguria

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
I got a problem with Two to Glow mes. The orange mono part does not seems to show up much on my lids, I tried using painterly and bare study paint pot. Is there any ways to make the orange pop? Any paint pots / rmh to recommend for this duo? Thanks
smiles.gif

Try Cash Flow pp{from fafi}. I tried it yesterday and it came out perfectly! It was like goldish orange on me, so lovely for warmer skins.
But i have a problem too. The marbled side of Hot Contrast and 2toglow looks the same on me. I dont know what to do. I have too many black e/s, so guess i'll only keep 2toglow. Since i cant return hot contrast i think i'm gonna swap this away
th_dunno.gif

princess

The lipglasses in this collection are ALL very nice. I used to be so crazy about lipglasses, used to buy at least one from each new collection. Finally stopped buying more than a year ago, because the shades all seem the same from the previous release.

Even the lightest shade in this collection is nicely pigmented, a sweet baby pink. Sonic Vibe, Lil Hot Pepper and Major Minor are pretty as well. I am totally in love with Sonic Vibe, it's like a strawberry pink!

This collection and Sonic Chic gets my vote for the collection of the year... so far. I have not been so satisfied with a collection for a very long while.
th_DANCE.gif

Moxy

I got Major Minor and Cultureclash and they're both pretty amazing, i love them
thmbup.gif
drools.gif

They didn'y have any eyeshadows though
ssad.gif

It was the counter at London Stansted airport and the MA said they didn't receive them
th_dunno.gif
I might get Love Connection and Play on Plums off Ebay now, i dont know, was quite sad. At least i got the lipglasses eh?
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Princess
I am in love with Culture Clash...anyone else who wears this, what lipsticks do you pair it with? Love some ideas!

l/s Bombshell is great with Cultureclash.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
l/s Bombshell is great with Cultureclash.

I want both, lol. I have sooo many light pink lipglasses though....I dunno if I'll end up with cultureclash
ssad.gif

BTW, Naked to the Core lipstick from Colour Forms and Major Minor lipglass look pretty good together
winks.gif

rbella

Oh my Lord, I use everything with Culure Clash!!

Bombshell
Fast Thrill
Politely Pink
Scanty
3N
Aloof
Chanel Waikiki
Chanel Miss Pink
Pop Circle

I love that damn lipgloss!!!!!!!!!

Karen_B

I finally got around to trying my Play on Plums. I adore it! So easily blended, gorgeous colours (both sides), pigmented... LOVE!

Laurie

I got Mellow Mood and Major Minor today.. And the purple Colour Forms set.. That set me back a cool $700.. About $150 US .. Gack.. I stayed away from buying the MES cause I knew I wanted all.. I promised my mum I'd only spend $400 cause of university expenses, but I just couldn't resist!!!! .. They also had Sonic Chic and New View collections available.. I want them all!! My bf said he'll sponsor a shopping spree for my bday which is soon.. But I told him not to fuel my addiction.. LOL

Btw, I'm an NC 43/45 and the Mellow Mood/Major Minor combo looks great on my tone.. Nice nude colour...

Were these repromotes? Or new colours??

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
I finally got around to trying my Play on Plums. I adore it! So easily blended, gorgeous colours (both sides), pigmented... LOVE!

I'm waiting for my Play on Plums to arrive through mail (got it from trusted Ebay seller) and I can't wait. I reckon it's gonna be another week before I get it, but it's definitely worth the wait!
th_DANCE.gif

If I like it I might get more shades, but this is gonna be the test one.

Moxy

Got my Play on Plums today!!! GORGEOUS. I love it. I paired both Play on Plums colours with Gleam e/s from the perm collection and it looks sooooo nice I nearly wet myself when the look was done.
greengrin.gif
i'm in love!

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph0891
i've been trying to hold my lemming on fresh green mix...will i regret this?

you will! it's one of my fav greens
smiles.gif

steph0891

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
smiles.gif

darn..i was hoping you'd say it sucks. lol. off to the mac store today! ty.

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
smiles.gif

Do you wear it alone or with other colours? I love the FGM, but on me it is very light and golden green.
Maybe I should have made sure I get a dark one when buying it.

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Do you wear it alone or with other colours? I love the FGM, but on me it is very light and golden green.
Maybe I should have made sure I get a dark one when buying it.

I wear it alone and wiht other colours. Mine has this one really dark spot on the veining where I can get a nice blackish colour. I've used it with carbon and humid also. Just experiment and have fun
smiles.gif