MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

sullenxriot182

So Bloomingdale's never helped me with my issue of not receiving the 2 OD's I ordered. I was on the phone on hold with them for too long, so I hung up and emailed them. It's been 2 emails now over the span of 3 days and no one has answered me yet, so I am never doing business with them again. Now I just want my money back!!

montREALady

Once again... SOG!!!
822d759a_image.jpeg
FYAHHHHHH! What lipstick are you wearing? :eyelove:

bunnypoet

So Bloomingdale's never helped me with my issue of not receiving the 2 OD's I ordered. I was on the phone on hold with them for too long, so I hung up and emailed them. It's been 2 emails now over the span of 3 days and no one has answered me yet, so I am never doing business with them again. Now I just want my money back!!
That is not cool at all. I'm sorry to hear that! They should have at least answered your second email in a prompt manner.

lipstickaddict

Thanks for the wonderful swatches! I need to wear my Star Magnolia and Pickled Plum soon. GK is lovely on you.:flower: I ordered a Lancome lip liner 4 days ago and it wasn't shipped - I did a live chat and cancelled it as it was holding up my parcels to be forwarded overseas.
GK is going to be a beauty! I'm patiently waiting for the pink lip bag and OD. Hate to say it, but I seriously dislike ER on me. Wish I would have passed...:(

montREALady

Yayyyy! Mine shipped too! I also signed up for the new Essence box; so I'll see how that goes.
Signed up for the Essence one back in August and we got the first one this month. Just got billed for Nov. Some good hair stuff, though the Curls hair lotion I got in the Essence one I got in the last Target one. Haha #firstworldproblems

brumblebee

I can't believe I love a cremesheen this much, lol. The only one I had before that was CdN from Wash & Dry. Also nice but PT is truly an everyday no-fail lipstick.
My personal favorite everyday lipsticks are Modesty and Creme in your Coffee, both perm. I highly recommend those!

MissTania

GK is going to be a beauty! I'm patiently waiting for the pink lip bag and OD. Hate to say it, but I seriously dislike ER on me. Wish I would have passed...
ssad.gif
I can't wait for you to get GK (I love that is shares the initials of our other beloved MAC LE lippie!).

Sorry to hear ER wasn't what you wanted it to be, I think I will feel the same!

http://www.allurabeauty.com/2015/mac-magic-of-the-night-evening-rendezvous-lipstick-review-photos-swatches/

This swatch has me worried!

I wish GK had been in the purple bullet, it sucks that they made 3 out 4 perm shades, that's a really crappy move.

brumblebee

[/quote] I wish GK had been in the purple bullet, it sucks that they made 3 out 4 perm shades, that's a really crappy move. [/quote] Yeah. I do really like the other pieces of the set too. It looks really great with the lip liner. I thought about buying the Right Note lipstick off ebay until I read the description. The seller says don't buy if you're going to leave negative feedback. Super sketchy.