MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

Vandekamp

ER was sold out in like 10 minutes on the Dutch mac site. Stalked for hours and missed it. I'm pissed! I hope I can catch the Douglas release.
I hope you can catch the Douglas release too. Sorry that you stalked for hours.
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif

jadiepyne

I just got my dispatch notice from Mac with my lipsticks.... fingers crossed SOG will be dispatched as well as I ordered them seperately! x

jadiepyne

Thank you :)

Just spoke to the online mac adviser and she / it said that in the UK, Selfridges / HoF and other retailers will be putting the holiday collection online on the 5th November! Not sure if I trust that or not so I will continue to stalk websites until then haha!

Vandekamp

Thank you :)

Just spoke to the online mac adviser and she / it said that in the UK, Selfridges / HoF and other retailers will be putting the holiday collection online on the 5th November! Not sure if I trust that or not so I will continue to stalk websites until then haha!
Great. Good luck.
th_kiss.gif

MissTania

Thank you dear! Its really really beautiful on you! I'm still waiting for mine to ship
sigh.gif

cheerleader.gif
If you 2 love it, then I know I will for sure. I'm sure its very pretty on you
friends.gif
Thanks Elegant! I am sure it will be gorgeous on you. When I wore it with Just Wonderful liner (not filled, just lined) it was a gorgeous lilac pink, then I wore it with a fuschia liner (just lined) and it turned a much deeper purple fuschia - I absolutely loved it. Nordies has lost control of their shipping, I hope it gets moving soon!
pompom.gif

BuickMackane

ER was sold out in like 10 minutes on the Dutch mac site. Stalked for hours and missed it. I'm pissed! I hope I can catch the Douglas release.
Grrr
getyou.gif

When did the collection go live? I stalked until 13:00. then I was stuck in meetings until about half an hour ago.

Do you know when Douglas will launch the collection? I noticed that de Bijenkorf already has a couple of items online (no OD, unfortunately, which is what I'm after).

Corally

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/191959/mac-enchanted-eve-holiday-collection-oct-2015/720#post_3029466 layout=inline]Quote:[/CONTENTEMBED]
Grrr :getyou: When did the collection go live? I stalked until 13:00. then I was stuck in meetings until about half an hour ago. Do you know when Douglas will launch the collection? I noticed that de Bijenkorf already has a couple of items online (no OD, unfortunately, which is what I'm after).
It went live about 1,5 hours ago. Stalked like 5 hours for one lipstick. :headbang: Bijenkorf launched yesterday. I think Douglas will launch it this Saturday but I'm not sure..

BuickMackane

It went live about 1,5 hours ago. Stalked like 5 hours for one lipstick.
th_wallbash.gif
Bijenkorf launched yesterday. I think Douglas will launch it this Saturday but I'm not sure..
Look on the bright side. At least we know what we'll be doing this Saturday *eyeroll*.

Are you getting anything other than ER?

leonah

I was updating the swedish website to help out a friend and both she and I missed OD and it sold out within an hour.. Jeez...
I missed it too was stalking all day and decided to go for a workout. sold out so quick!! so sad now..that was the only thing I really really wanted

leonah

fingers crossed I can find OD in a counter soon. I was actually walking by two mac counters on my way to the gym. one said it was delayed for them they only got the displays but none of the products and the other counter said they didin't know if it would be released on monday or later on. sigh they have no idea of anything..

unfortunately they never restock LE items at all so when it's SO it's out for good if you don't happen to catch it somewhere else. I thought they would have more stock coming at least for this collection online

Corally

It went live about 1,5 hours ago. Stalked like 5 hours for one lipstick. :headbang: Bijenkorf launched yesterday. I think Douglas will launch it this Saturday but I'm not sure..
Look on the bright side. At least we know what we'll be doing this Saturday *eyeroll*. Are you getting anything other than ER?
Haha. And nope! I do want OD but I'm staying strong. I already have WOG and I have so many highlighters so I really don't need it... it's so hard to resist though. :lol: What are you getting?

Honi

I missed it too was stalking all day and decided to go for a workout. sold out so quick!! so sad now..that was the only thing I really really wanted
Ahh that sucks :( worst thing is she isnt even remotely close to any counters so online was her only option. Maybe Kicks will release them online

TheLizzer

The collection launched online in Belgium today and I got what I wanted: OD & Please Me - I just couldn't resist the fabulous packaging
amuse.gif

leonah

Ahh that sucks :( worst thing is she isnt even remotely close to any counters so online was her only option. Maybe Kicks will release them online
yes I have emailed kicks and they said that they didn't know when or if they would get the whole collection online or in store. seems like kicks online + counters are delayed. (but I've learnt that you can't trust them I don't know how many times they have said to me no we are not even gonna get that collection X and one week later they get it after all hah.)

aw! that's even worse for her!! :( I can check for an extra OD if I can get a hold of them myself, for her too.
at least I'm located in Sthlm but so annoying and exhausting to stalk counters that's why I only wanted to buy OD online and get the rest in store since they will probably not sell out in a minute.

BuickMackane

What are you getting?
I don't need OD either tbh but I still want it. More for the packaging than anything else. I wouldn't mind a lipstick too but the ones I really like the look of are in those damn lip bags (pink and red). I already have the liners and there's no way in hell that I'll wear the lipglasses so the bags have to be a skip. So I'll try to snag ER instead. Again, mostly for the packaging. Damn you purple bullet!

This is going to be my cheapest MAC Holiday haul in a looong time (assuming there is a haul, that is). Go me!
rasta.gif

Corally

Haha. And nope! I do want OD but I'm staying strong. I already have WOG and I have so many highlighters so I really don't need it... it's so hard to resist though. :lol: What are you getting?
I don't need OD either tbh but I still want it. More for the packaging than anything else. I wouldn't mind a lipstick too but the ones I really like the look of are in those damn lip bags (pink and red). I already have the liners and there's no way in hell that I'll wear the lipglasses so the bags have to be a skip. So I'll try to snag ER instead. Again, mostly for the packaging. Damn you purple bullet! This is going to be my cheapest MAC Holiday haul in a looong time (assuming there is a haul, that is). Go me! :rasta:
Lol! But the packaging is super nice. :D And IKR, I want the nude lipstick (and even the lipglass) from the copper eye and lip bag but I don't want the other stuff from the bag. And it's also a Bijenkorf exclusive so extra $$ because of shipping (and I don't even see it online). So that's a no. This will be my first holiday 'haul' in years. If I'm able to get ER.. :lol:
If not someone could probably CP it for you, it's still around here.
Probably. :) But tbh I'm sick and tired of doing these things for like one or two things. So if I'm not able to get it Saturday (or whenever it's releasing) I'm just gonna skip it. Would've and could've never said that a year ago haha.

Latest posts