MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

rockin

I don't see any swatches of the Face kits here, warm or cool. Did anyone get one, and what are your thoughts on it?

elegant-one

I am so much in love with Pink Lip Bag, that ....
omg.gif
lol.gif
I agree. Everything looks so amazing on you though.

laurennnxox

I am LOVING this cheek combo that I've been doing lately using OD And SOG. I lightly apply SOG to my cheeks with a stippling brush. Then lightly tap either Becca Gypsy blush or Nars Orgasm on top of it. Very lightly. To give it a tinge more pink. Then I blend it out, and top it off with OD on just the tops of my cheekbones and blend that out well, too. I've got the most high maintenance cheek routine now :lmao: but I'm obsessed with how it looks! Glowy and beautiful but not too crazy.

missindependent

The collection launched here today. When I went to the store, I got the second to last OD. Right after me they took the last one for a customer who called to put it away. I am so happy I got one!
I bet if I would call to put products away, they wouldn't do it... But oh well, I got one :D

Vandekamp

So would I! Need to see some swatches of the pink on WOC. This is a pink I'm not sure my skintone can handle
See.....That is exactly how I feel. I am very funny about pink. I loved Snapdragon, Pleasure Bomb, Flat out Fabulous and All Fired Up. Candy Yum Yum, no way! It just wasn't for me.

bluelitzer

See.....That is exactly how I feel. I am very funny about pink. I loved Snapdragon, Pleasure Bomb, Flat out Fabulous and All Fired Up. Candy Yum Yum, no way! It just wasn't for me.
Wasn't for me either. This is just my opinion, but CYY looks as dated to me as shimmery white brow highlighters. I tend to associate CYY with 2012 and I don't think I've worn it since.

Vandekamp

Wasn't for me either. This is just my opinion, but CYY looks as dated to me as shimmery white brow highlighters. I tend to associate CYY with 2012 and I don't think I've worn it since.
I wasn't a fan of Kelly Yum Yum. However, i do like to mix it with Dodgy Girl.

Latest posts