MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

Vandekamp

Thanks to the beautiful @Vandekamp, I received Oh, Darling today. Couldn't be happier, it's gorgeous!
You are welcome my dear. Enjoy!!!
th_thstars.gif
It shows up beautifully on your skin. I am sure it will look even better on a made up face.

Miss Dynamite

Off topic, but anybody see that they have cast Ariel for the live action Little Mermaid movie? PLEASE, MAC, do a Little Mermaid collection and do it right! I would definitely buy everything! This would be perfect for a red lipstick or lipglass with purple shimmer, and a palette with duochromes red, purple and green.

squirtlesquad54

[COLOR=CC99FF]Off topic, but anybody see that they have cast Ariel for the live action Little Mermaid movie?  PLEASE, MAC, do a Little Mermaid collection and do it right!  I would definitely buy everything!  This would be perfect for a red lipstick or lipglass with purple shimmer, and a palette with duochromes red, purple and green. [/COLOR]
Yes please

sullenxriot182

Off topic, but anybody see that they have cast Ariel for the live action Little Mermaid movie? PLEASE, MAC, do a Little Mermaid collection and do it right! I would definitely buy everything! This would be perfect for a red lipstick or lipglass with purple shimmer, and a palette with duochromes red, purple and green.
If I get something with Ursula on it, anything, I will be happy. I'm still bitter that she wasn't a part of the villains collection LOL.

VixenwithFixens

See.....That is exactly how I feel. I am very funny about pink. I loved Snapdragon, Pleasure Bomb, Flat out Fabulous and All Fired Up. Candy Yum Yum, no way! It just wasn't for me.
oh CYY is a no way no how color for me as well! It has to be the right pink or no pink at all.

jadiepyne

I have been using SoG for the past 2 days, and I LOVE it!! Its so pretty and its actually not to dark at all for me which i was worried about. I also managed to get OD which is on its way to me... cant wait to try that either. IVe never used highlighters before and think i might be hooked :)

poodle649

I have been using SoG for the past 2 days, and I LOVE it!! Its so pretty and its actually not to dark at all for me which i was worried about.  I also managed to get OD which is on its way to me... cant wait to try that either.  IVe never used highlighters before and think i might be hooked :)
I never owned a highlighter before I joined Specktra, and in the past 3 months I have purchased 6, including 2 palettes. They are amazing.

BeautyFan55

I used OD for the first time yesterday with A Little Lusty blush and it looked great. It was a nice glow but it was not too light for me. I like the formula a lot, I want to try it next with Burnt Pepper.

GreenEyedAllie

I used OD for the first time yesterday with A Little Lusty blush and it looked great. It was a nice glow but it was not too light for me. I like the formula a lot, I want to try it next with Burnt Pepper.
Rocking that combo today myself! LOVE ALL...it's constantly on my cheeks this fall.

Latest posts