MAC Extra Dimension discussion

Colorqueen

Interesting- the finish on these is not quite as different from Peacocky as I expected- they look almost like a summer version
of Peacocky with a bit more ZIP to it.

Mac-Guy

It will be a bit too shimmery to be a contour - at least in the traditional sense. Though you might find it useful to contour your eyes.

Colorqueen

I would do it more as a skinfinish and not an eyeshadow or intense contour as you would with more matte stuff- very very lightly- but maybe I should wait until I test it at the counter first.

I use shimmery stuff for contour all of the time- as long as it matches the texture of what else is on the face and is done in a very subtle manner.

Shellcat

Glad to help out, girlie!
thmbup.gif

MACcrazy

I was hoping that it would be at least HALF that good! With summer tan starting to show this is coming home with me for sure!!!
th_drool.gif

Shellcat

Right! I really like it, and know I will LOVE it for summer!

I am currently as pale as I get at the moment, NC30. Most of the year I am NC35-37. Buffed out it gives a bronze sheen. Super pretty!

MACcrazy

Yeah, during the winter I'm about NW20 (NW15 in some areas tho) but I never get sun burt and tan really easily (I wear sun block tho!!) so I go up to an NW30 at the most during the summer, but I'd rather have it be super pigmented so I only have to use a little bit and not wast product to get that J-Lo look
flower.gif

Shellcat

Then Glorify is definitely for you!

Do you own MSF in Gold Deposit? I swatched them both side by side in this thread.

To me, they are pretty close in shade, but Glorify just has more of a "glowy sheen" to it!

Yeah, during the winter I'm about NW20 (NW15 in some areas tho) but I never get sun burt and tan really easily (I wear sun block tho!!) so I go up to an NW30 at the most during the summer, but I'd rather have it be super pigmented so I only have to use a little bit and not wast product to get that J-Lo look
flower.gif

MACcrazy

No, I know it's perm and I have been planning on picking it up next time I do a haul but if they're similar I think I'll just pick Glorify up instead, Thanks!!

Shellcat

Absolutey!

I don't know what products to back up... I think I am good with the e/s, but may want to BU a highlighter or two.

I LOVE ALL of these highlighters, and I am missing just three of the e/s, which I will check out next Thursday.

It will be amazing for the summer!

MACcrazy

I'm wanting everything from this collection! if I succeed then it would be an all time first for me to haul home an entire collection.... so tempted!!!

Shellcat

Girlie, when you swatch these yourself you WILL go home with it all. Seriously, someone said they are smooth as butter....and YES they are.

I'm wanting everything from this collection! if I succeed then it would be an all time first for me to haul home an entire collection.... so tempted!!!

internetchick

Enablers! Enablers the lot of you lol! Gah. I think I will end up with more than anticipated. These swatches are so pretty!