MAC Eye Shadow x 15 Palettes

Addict4MAC

P.S. I used this SoHo set. & Here is the before and after
pompom.gif
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
urock.gif

ILoveMakeup84

(step 1) After priming the eyes I used a 224 and placed saddle throughout her crease (step 2) I use one of my favorites: MAC 282 SE brush, and pack on warm breeze to the inner lid (step 3) With a 239 I placed gingersnap on the outer lid (step 4) I used a 217 with dark brew on the outer corner, working my way into the crease. (step 5) Blend with my 224 and saddle (step 6) 226 brush and dance in the dark to deepen the outer crease (step 7) Blend Saddle underneath the eye, & add Urban Decay Blackheart 24/7 pencil liner to the lower lashline [obsessed] (step 8) Line the eyes with Blacktrack Fluid liner with my trusty angled ELF studio brush (step 9) Highlight with Urban Decay Strange & I used my 282 SE brush (step 10) Deepen the outer edge with Blackheart! I used a SoHo dual ended brush for that, and the next step (step 11) With the flat, concealer brush [SoHo] pack Blackheart eyeshadow to soften the dark black line.  (step 12) Do face makeup and I finished the look with MAC Bad Ga RiRi!!! Thank you everyone. :heart:  I highly reccomend the warm one. I need to hurry up and get the cool one. lol.
Thank you so much! You rock!! Today I used Gingersnap and love it so much!! So happy I got these palettes!!

josephine90

(step 1) After priming the eyes I used a 224 and placed saddle throughout her crease (step 2) I use one of my favorites: MAC 282 SE brush, and pack on warm breeze to the inner lid (step 3) With a 239 I placed gingersnap on the outer lid (step 4) I used a 217 with dark brew on the outer corner, working my way into the crease. (step 5) Blend with my 224 and saddle (step 6) 226 brush and dance in the dark to deepen the outer crease (step 7) Blend Saddle underneath the eye, & add Urban Decay Blackheart 24/7 pencil liner to the lower lashline [obsessed] (step 8) Line the eyes with Blacktrack Fluid liner with my trusty angled ELF studio brush (step 9) Highlight with Urban Decay Strange & I used my 282 SE brush (step 10) Deepen the outer edge with Blackheart! I used a SoHo dual ended brush for that, and the next step (step 11) With the flat, concealer brush [SoHo] pack Blackheart eyeshadow to soften the dark black line.  (step 12) Do face makeup and I finished the look with MAC Bad Ga RiRi!!! Thank you everyone. :heart:  I highly reccomend the warm one. I need to hurry up and get the cool one. lol.
Thanks!!!! Omg, I need to try it out when I get the palette, I'm not very good with eye makeup :)

FrizzyKab

I used the WARM one on my cousin today. Warm Breeze, Gingersnap, Dark Brew, Saddle & Dance in the Dark. With the help of UD Strange e/s and Blackheart on top of the liner. I AM IN LOVE. This palette is sooo beautiful. Been using it constantly. Now I want the cool!!
(Sigh) I should not have come in here. Lol. Now I must have this. You did a beautiful job!!

AutumnMoon

Thanks! I'm going to try this :)

AutumnMoon

@fadetoblackkk- this is inspired by you! Ignore the crappy iPhone pictures. Here's my Warm Palette favorite look: Crease: honey lust Lid: creative copper Inner lid: lemon tart Outer lid: divine decadence Outer v: dark brew Lower lash line: dark brew Liner: phone number Lipstick: Viva Glam RiRi This palette gets so much play! My favorite shadows are: dark brew, dance in the dark, warm breeze, Gingersnap and vanilla extract. I can se mysel buying this again when I start o run low on those.

ILoveMakeup84

@fadetoblackkk- this is inspired by you! Ignore the crappy iPhone pictures. Here's my Warm Palette favorite look: Crease: honey lust Lid: creative copper Inner lid: lemon tart Outer lid: divine decadence Outer v: dark brew Lower lash line: dark brew Liner: phone number Lipstick: Viva Glam RiRi This palette gets so much play! My favorite shadows are: dark brew, dance in the dark, warm breeze, Gingersnap and vanilla extract. I can se mysel buying this again when I start o run low on those.
Love it!! Viva Glam RiRi goes perfect with this look!!

RedLadi

I am thinking about getting this palette. I just dont like that you cant interchange the shadow, but given the amount of makeup i have - the likely hood of me hitting pan is slim...lol... Is tha a good or a bad thing?

ILoveMakeup84

I am thinking about getting this palette. I just dont like that you cant interchange the shadow, but given the amount of makeup i have - the likely hood of me hitting pan is slim...lol... Is tha a good or a bad thing?
Lol! Well in this case it's a good thing! I think these palettes are a great value, so if you really like the colors and don't have many dupes you should totally think about buying at least one :)

MsGlossy

I'm so tempted by the warm palette even though I have a few neutral palettes. I also have a gift card to Belk that I could use toward this. Decisions, decisions...