MAC Eye Shadow x 15 Palettes

hsx13

Just when it looks like there's a sensible answer... Lol!
Haha I know
ohboy.gif
. Hopefully when I go there tomorrow someone will have a clue what's going on, I'll post the outcome here!

hsx13

I went to the store in soho this morning and they have them in there, £65 each. Had to Get them both!

xasperadastra

Any idea when they will be available in the rest of Europe (Netherlands/Belgium)?
I don't know about Belgium, but here in Italy they have arrived the 1st of march.. and they cost 147 euro T____T they haven't hit the online store yet though...

Wattodolly

I couldn't resist the cool toned palette although Ive got warm undertones :) bought from Harvey Nichols in Leeds x

Kleinee

I don't know about Belgium, but here in Italy they have arrived the 1st of march.. and they cost 147 euro T____T they haven't hit the online store yet though...
Wow, that is a lot! Too bad I don't live in the USA where they are much cheaper :)

ginestra213

At the freestanding Vienna store one of the MUAs said it would be available at the beginning of the month for €130. The palettes weren't available at the store as of Friday, but they are on the Austrian website now with that price, but I'm excited to see them in person!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
At the freestanding Vienna store one of the MUAs said it would be available at the beginning of the month for €130. The palettes weren't available at the store as of Friday, but they are on the Austrian website now with that price, but I'm excited to see them in person!
How odd that even in Austria they're 15€ cheaper than in Germany.
I almost fell over when I read how much they cost. It's the US price x2!! No way would I ever buy one for that. MAC's european prices seem so random.

MACina

I almost fell over when I read how much they cost. It's the US price x2!! No way would I ever buy one for that. MAC's european prices seem so random.

Prices in Austria are often lower than here
sigh.gif

MBs are 24€ instead of 26€ e.g.

bluelitzer

icon_eek.gif
jawdrop.gif
icon_eek.gif
jawdrop.gif
icon_eek.gif
That is insane!
icon_eek.gif
jawdrop.gif
icon_eek.gif
jawdrop.gif
icon_eek.gif

$200 for a palette is too much.

SleepingBeauty

It's ridiculous! Seriously! I don't know how MAC justifies this price difference.

I would get the cool palette but I'd either have to get a CP from the US or wait and see if I can get staff discount on them in case I get called to work the easter season. Oh well, that would still be 116€.