MAC Eye Shadow x 15 Palettes

Rebecca88

Funny though, haven't experienced this with any of the urban decay eyeshadows or dior eyeshadows, I guess mac eyeshadows require extra extra care!

homebody

Would I still have to scrape it off, if the colors come off just fine? Also you mean to wipe off the entire lid/see through lid of the palette? And also around the shadow? or not? (since sometimes you can have 'fall out' around as well)
I think Erine actually meant your eyelid vs the product lid.

Audrey C

Funny though, haven't experienced this with any of the urban decay eyeshadows or dior eyeshadows, I guess mac eyeshadows require extra extra care!
I haven't experienced this with any of my MAC shadows, even those that are more than five years old. I have four 15 pans (with a few empty slots) and a couple of quads, so I really don't think this is a widespread issue or I'd have come across it by now. I'm careful to not use dirty brushes, water or fingers in my shadows but that's true for all brands.

MRV

I have a question, you guys if you could look at the photo of my custom palette, the eyeshadow club...after using it like 3x it looks a bit weird..I don't know if you can see it. What can cause that? And is it bad? Is it normal? I didn't wet the brush or anything.
In case of Club, it could be also just the consistency of the shadow/ the green pearl that makes it look as something's wrong but it's just fine.

Rebecca88

In case of Club, it could be also just the consistency of the shadow/ the green pearl that makes it look as something's wrong but it's just fine.
I think you mightbe on to something since i actually touched it, mightve actually damaged it now lol, and it feels smooth. But it doesnt appear smooth, i mustaay the stubbies are verrryy tiny when you look at them. So yay! And I only get it with the ones that look like club, bronze etc. The matte ones ie dont get that appearance at all. Edit the little stubs look more like little dots. Does that make a difference? So they're not raised like pimples. It just looks bad with club, but its the same.

Luscious V

7e0640cc_image.jpeg

fadedroses

I depotted the whole palette! I ordered a Duo palette as well to have all of my collection in one place. I want to sell Unwind and Gingersnap, wondering how much would they go for if I sold them online?

javadoo

I depotted the whole palette! I ordered a Duo palette as well to have all of my collection in one place. I want to sell Unwind and Gingersnap, wondering how much would they go for if I sold them online?
Not sure, but I might be interested in buying them!

Icecaramellatte

I have no self-control. I saw a new 15 palette up this morning (Nordies exclusive and different from the first Nordies exclusive palette) and ordered it for in-store pick up. I have it now. It is called "Nordstrom's Finest." It has mostly perm shades and a few new shades. At least I think they are new. The names are not familiar to me. I should look them up to be sure. I didn't even look at it in the store. I'm just eyeing it now and it looks like a fall palette. The color scheme is rather dark I think. The ones I think are new (Beaded, Chains of Love, Persuade, Felt, Luscious, Plummed).

Actually now that I think of it, I do have something called Beaded. I'm thinking it is a rather old shade. I need to go through my stash. Plummed sounds familiar too. Maybe it is in a palette. Need to check my stash for those two.

LavenderPearl

I was just looking at that and wondering where it came from. Plummed was in the Brooke Shields palette, pretty sure but don't quote me. And dare I say I spotted Carbon in the palette description? :lol:

Icecaramellatte

Oh I just want to add that I took another look at the online pic and the palette is much darker than it looks online. At least on my screen.

ginestra213

Oooooooh I'm really interested in this palette. I only have two of these shades, I had like half in the other Nordies palette! These colors are really up my alley too :) Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts