MAC Eye Shadow x 15 Palettes

smileyt06

I want this new palettes but I have 7 of the colors and the other 8 I don't not sure if it is worth it. I'm soooo dam tired of seeing carbon in everything

sagehen

I have no self-control.  I saw a new 15 palette up this morning (Nordies exclusive and different from the first Nordies exclusive palette) and ordered it for in-store pick up.  I have it now.  It is called "Nordstrom's Finest."  It has mostly perm shades and a few new shades.  At least I think they are new.  The names are not familiar to me.  I should look them up to be sure.  I didn't even look at it in the store.  I'm just eyeing it now and it looks like a fall palette.  The color scheme is rather dark I think.  The ones I think are new (Beaded, Chains of Love, Persuade, Felt, Luscious, Plummed). Actually now that I think of it, I do have something called Beaded.  I'm thinking it is a rather old shade.  I need to go through my stash.  Plummed sounds familiar too.  Maybe it is in a palette.  Need to check my stash for those two.
You are a terrible influence. I just ordered for store pickup too. eta: and the Lorac Skinny Palette - Black came home with me too.

erine1881

I have no self-control.  I saw a new 15 palette up this morning (Nordies exclusive and different from the first Nordies exclusive palette) and ordered it for in-store pick up.  I have it now.  It is called "Nordstrom's Finest."  It has mostly perm shades and a few new shades.  At least I think they are new.  The names are not familiar to me.  I should look them up to be sure.  I didn't even look at it in the store.  I'm just eyeing it now and it looks like a fall palette.  The color scheme is rather dark I think.  The ones I think are new (Beaded, Chains of Love, Persuade, Felt, Luscious, Plummed). Actually now that I think of it, I do have something called Beaded.  I'm thinking it is a rather old shade.  I need to go through my stash.  Plummed sounds familiar too.  Maybe it is in a palette.  Need to check my stash for those two.
Beaded came out with Adorn eons ago. My sister stole mine and has had me on the hint for one or a dupe for it ever since. It's her fave!

Monsy

can you post photo of the original nordstrom exclusive palette compared to this new one ??

Monsy

ab15676c_Screenshot_2015-07-10-17-55-34.png

Icecaramellatte

Hey I just saw Nordstrom's Finest on maccosmetics.com. You can't purchase it but it is listed amongst the palettes. It directs you to buy it at Nordstrom. I guess they don't want any Mac lovers to miss out.

Icecaramellatte

can you post photo of the original nordstrom exclusive palette compared to this new one ?? 
You have to be careful when you buy these because nothing on the palettes name them. Just look at the colors to make sure you are getting the right one.
c9b77bfa_image.jpeg
First one one left and new finest on the right.

Audrey C

I have no self-control. I saw a new 15 palette up this morning (Nordies exclusive and different from the first Nordies exclusive palette) and ordered it for in-store pick up. I have it now. It is called "Nordstrom's Finest." It has mostly perm shades and a few new shades. At least I think they are new. The names are not familiar to me. I should look them up to be sure. I didn't even look at it in the store. I'm just eyeing it now and it looks like a fall palette. The color scheme is rather dark I think. The ones I think are new (Beaded, Chains of Love, Persuade, Felt, Luscious, Plummed).

Actually now that I think of it, I do have something called Beaded. I'm thinking it is a rather old shade. I need to go through my stash. Plummed sounds familiar too. Maybe it is in a palette. Need to check my stash for those two.
Persuade, Luscious and Plummed are all in the Brooke Shields Gravitas palette.

sagehen

You have to be careful when you buy these because nothing on the palettes name them. Just look at the colors to make sure you are getting the right one.
c9b77bfa_image.jpeg
First one one left and new finest on the right.
Yep be careful. There are little circular stickers on the outside box only. At my Nordstrom the palettes were on the same display and had gotten mixed up so I just had to open the box. I saw the sticker agter I purchased.

Latest posts