MAC Eye Shadow x 15 Palettes

BeautyFan55

All I want is for them to make some 15 palettes with all bright colors, I hate that right now, all of them are all browns and nudes.

Yes!! that's a great idea. It could be MAC's answer to the electric palette. MAC really does have some unique shades, and I like that they have quite a few bright mattes like oranges, greens, etc.

geeko

All I want is for them to make some 15 palettes with all bright colors, I hate that right now, all of them are all browns and nudes.

I so agreee with you

I need a colorful one.... I have too many neutral palettes but very few colorful ones

verorl

A bright pallete would be amazing, and a nice contrast to all the neutral ones!

Or maybe they could do several bright ones in different color themes.

fur4elise

A bright pallete would be amazing, and a nice contrast to all the neutral ones!

Or maybe they could do several bright ones in different color themes.

^^^^^This would be awesome! I'm def picking up at least 2 palettes to fill some holes in my neutrals. Absolutely worth it in comparison to Viseart & ND pricing! Plus I need a refill on foundation & lip primer. I'll be instantly "devoted" lol!

bluelitzer

Thanks for the info on the $6.50 palette. MAC e/s palette building was my first MAC obsession. I didnt even look much at the lipstick, just the eyeshadow palettes way back in the day. I was so jealous (in a good way) of bloggers from last decade showing their complete MAC palettes arranged in color families + discontinued shades and special LE ones. I definitely would buy more if they slash the price since right now, what's special to me about MAC are the permanent main stay products, not so much the LEs anymore.

starletta8

I heard they will drop the price of the single eyeshadow pan to 6.50

Oh my... holding off on any more pan purchases for a hot minute then. I'll be ready to get the rest. (I've currently got 8 palettes in rotation and should really get the 9th since I prefer to keep them sorted by color. And out of the 8, I only have a few empty slots (Green- 1, Blue-4, Grey/Black- 5, Orange/Yellow/Gold-5, Assorted- ).

leonah

I think I will get the warm neutrals next time I get some coupons or I will have to snag it from the US site instead since it's basically half the price of what we need to pay here :(

verorl

I think I will get the warm neutrals next time I get some coupons or I will have to snag it from the US site instead since it's basically half the price of what we need to pay here :(

The warm neutrals is so worth it! I got mine when they were $100, and I would gladly pay that again for it. All the colors are gorgeous, endless possible combinations, and they are a very nice quality.

leonah

The warm neutrals is so worth it! I got mine when they were $100, and I would gladly pay that again for it. All the colors are gorgeous, endless possible combinations, and they are a very nice quality.

thanks :) yeah I love every single color in that palette and that is not everyday you do especially in such a large palette. it's just so darn expensive here but hopefully they change the price here too even though it will just be equivalent of a few dollars and not from 100-65$ but still it's soooo pretty so either I wait and see how much the price changes or I will order it from MAC US with a shipping company

starletta8

it's much nicer in real than what it looks like in stock photo

Absolutely. This is my first x15 palette (have 2 of the x9s released recently) but I know which one I'm buying next (Cool Neutrals). I've been earning Notes like crazy lately, so $45 for a palette is can't miss in my book.

I will admit that any palette with Bamboo in it gets bonus points.

Latest posts