MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

NATlar

The only one I haven't swatched is Styled In Sepia want to keep that one untouched until I decide to use it haha.... hope some of these swatches help any of you even though some are not close to ATF :) first 7 from top are all MAC and the last one is a Urban Decay one.

12507208_10153959135843083_3439914366006956207_n.jpg

awickedshape

Had to pick up an order at Macy's today so I popped by the MAC counter and swatched Sparkling Rose and ATF. Both gorg. I haven't been in this post (and Specktra!) in forever but those two stood out to me in the display. I didn't even know the collection launched. This new site via mobile pains me.

View attachment 51052

View attachment 51053

Oh, I hope it's not too light on me. Should a learnt my lesson with MAC lipsticks lol

lyseD

I ordered Gossamer Wing last week. When I opened the tube I thought, it's okay. Wore it today and I LOVE it. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

NATlar

Gossamer Wing.... ones that have brought this are you wearing it alone or with something? When I tried it in store nothing came off on me haha just curious how you make it work!

montREALady

The only one I haven't swatched is Styled In Sepia want to keep that one untouched until I decide to use it haha.... hope some of these swatches help any of you even though some are not close to ATF :) first 7 from top are all MAC and the last one is a Urban Decay one.

View attachment 51060

Wow ATF is very dark in your swatch, wonder if it's my computer screen??

Oh, I hope it's not too light on me. Should a learnt my lesson with MAC lipsticks lol
Hahaha. It's a nice nude for dark skin tone. I may have to get it but I feel like Pillowtalk may be enough to satisfy that craving. That's a "malty, warm, nude" and ATF is a "soft mocha". I need to compare them.

Thanks, great swatches!

I love how ATF seems like the Cremesheen version of RiRi Nude lol

MAC needs to re promote Styled In Sepia!
I love SiS, my closest RiRi Nude dupe.

thank you! IT's close enough to whirl for me.
yeah it looks kind of like a cremesheen version of whirl based on these swatches
It's so funny, I didn't think of Whirl when I swatched it. Probably because there's a sheen. I need to do a comparison.

awickedshape

Wow ATF is very dark in your swatch, wonder if it's my computer screen??

Hahaha. It's a nice nude for dark skin tone. I may have to get it but I feel like Pillowtalk may be enough to satisfy that craving. That's a "malty, warm, nude" and ATF is a "soft mocha". I need to compare them.

I love SiS, my closest RiRi Nude dupe.

It's so funny, I didn't think of Whirl when I swatched it. Probably because there's a sheen. I need to do a comparison.

Ooh, let me know if you end up comparing PT and ATFireflies

GreenEyedAllie

Someone was curious about SPoM and Nippon. Here are swatches: Nippon, Only You, A Sprinkle of Magic. Nippon and OY are almost identical. Nippon is a smidge lighter and pearl CS. ASoM is lighter, more luminous, and a little more orange/coral.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

leonah

Someone was curious about SPoM and Nippon. Here are swatches: Nippon, Only You, A Sprinkle of Magic. Nippon and OY are almost identical. Nippon is a smidge lighter and pearl CS. ASoM is lighter, more luminous, and a little more orange/coral.

View attachment 51104 View attachment 51105

thank you for this too!! really helps I will now skip a sprinkle of magic since it's more orangey and unfortunately I don't look good in that :rolleyes: I will order midsummer night and among the fireflies instead :cool:

GreenEyedAllie

thank you for this too!! really helps I will now skip a sprinkle of magic since it's more orangey and unfortunately I don't look good in that :rolleyes: I will order midsummer night and among the fireflies instead :cool:

Haha! You're welcome! I'm going crazy now that I can finally post pictures from mobile again. No idea why it wasn't working before, but yay!

NATlar

Hehehe, I tried to take your complexion into account compared to mine :) That's the thing though, so many factors in how a color is portrayed. Do you like it on your lips?

I do, love it.... it's very creamy and lasts longer then I thought it would!! I pair it with MAC Stripdown to make it a little more darker on me :D