MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

montREALady

I do, love it.... it's very creamy and lasts longer then I thought it would!! I pair it with MAC Stripdown to make it a little more darker on me :D

Great!! Let's see! I'm discovering that I love Cremesheens, mainly the nude colors though. I only have Pillow Talk and Creme D'Nude so far though. I'm such a MAC matte girl that I rarely gave other formats a shot. I did a lot of experimenting with other formulas in 2015 though thanks to Specktra!

NATlar

Great!! Let's see! I'm discovering that I love Cremesheens, mainly the nude colors though. I only have Pillow Talk and Creme D'Nude so far though. I'm such a MAC matte girl that I rarely gave other formats a shot. I did a lot of experimenting with other formulas in 2015 though thanks to Specktra!

I'm more of a Matte and Satin girl those are my favourites with Cremesheens after them when I do have dry lips I'll wear a Cremesheen you should definitely give them a chance :D

Prettypackages

Wow ATF is very dark in your swatch, wonder if it's my computer screen??

Hahaha. It's a nice nude for dark skin tone. I may have to get it but I feel like Pillowtalk may be enough to satisfy that craving. That's a "malty, warm, nude" and ATF is a "soft mocha". I need to compare them.

I love SiS, my closest RiRi Nude dupe.

It's so funny, I didn't think of Whirl when I swatched it. Probably because there's a sheen. I need to do a comparison.

her swatch was dark to me too, but when I looked at it last night it was dark on me as well. I also could see the Whirl comparison. Not sure why I didn't swatch them together.

But yes please do your comparison. (HURRY UP)

I'm torn on cremesheens, I have a few I don't like and a few I love. LOL Since a matte nude color went bad, I'm torn on buying any more nudes for now.

montREALady

Did some comparisons.

Different lighting: Macy's, outside (overcast), then inside near window.

PT is lighter than ATB and Whirl is a bit darker or deeper I should say, but that's probably because of the finish. It's also more rosy.
a7490e5a-1301-4c22-ba11-0ec4144deddf_wm.jpg

Last edited:

Myth

Thanks for your Macy's swatches Montreal! I was curious about Pillow Talk/ATF, got MAC's email PT is on the Goodbyes page

montREALady

Thanks for your Macy's swatches Montreal! I was curious about Pillow Talk/ATF, got MAC's email PT is on the Goodbyes page

Np. Omg, hilarious, I put ATB in my pic...as in Among the Butterflies, bwahahaaaa. Wtf is that?? Lol!

NATlar

This is 2 layers of Among The Fireflies without any lip liner :)

image.jpeg

And this is the lipstick with Stripdown Lipliner!

image.jpeg

Last edited:

leonah

I have gotten all the powders in this collection (blushes + skinfinishes) and among the fireflies and midsummer night. I really like midsummer night it's like a creamy peachy brown nude :) still waiting for ATF to drop in my mailbox on monday. not sure about the eyeshadows yet but I really like 3 of them so maybe later. and maybe a sprinkle of magic.. not sure about that one either