MAC - Fashion Flower Discussion

Alisha1

Is it me or have Debenhams not had a 10% off event for a very long time! I think they haven't given 10% off since april/may! :(

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Alisha1
Is it me or have Debenhams not had a 10% off event for a very long time! I think they haven't given 10% off since april/may! :(

They haven't :( They still have that Duty Free thing, which was handy as I bought some new perfume! But yeah, I want 10% off again

rockin

Just looked on MAC's UK site, and Groundcover eyeshadow is showing as Sold Out, whilst Ever Hip is Out Of Stock. Who would have thought Groundcover would be a sellout so soon?

Edelmc

i am thinking about getting alpha girl but with semi precious coming out on the same day I am not too sure if I should get alpha girl since sp will be a big haul. For any body who has tried it, is it worth it, does it work well on very pale skin (nw10-15) and are there any dupes already out there?

also, has anybody got budding beauty and do you like it?

Alisha1

I just received Ever Hip and Summer Shower and was quite surprised that I love Summer Shower which I did regret purchasing before I saw it :) I love the aqua shimmers and glitters! I'm going to layer it on everything! Ever Hip is pretty but not as wow as I expected it to be - ah well!

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Alisha1
I just received Ever Hip and Summer Shower and was quite surprised that I love Summer Shower which I did regret purchasing before I saw it :) I love the aqua shimmers and glitters! I'm going to layer it on everything! Ever Hip is pretty but not as wow as I expected it to be - ah well!

I agree - for some reason I was expecting ever hip to be way more awesome than it is! It's still pretty and everything, but not a must have in my opinion :)
MAC sent me my dispatch email today - a few hours after it was delivered
girlhaha.gif

Alisha1

I agree - for some reason I was expecting ever hip to be way more awesome than it is! It's still pretty and everything, but not a must have in my opinion :) MAC sent me my dispatch email today - a few hours after it was delivered
girlhaha.gif
^They did exactly the same thing with me!
th_rolleye0014.gif

Mac-Guy

SS is back up worthy!

rockin

i am thinking about getting alpha girl but with semi precious coming out on the same day I am not too sure if I should get alpha girl since sp will be a big haul. For any body who has tried it, is it worth it, does it work well on very pale skin (nw10-15) and are there any dupes already out there?

also, has anybody got budding beauty and do you like it?

I'm very pale too, and I recently got Alpha Girl (Heatherette) from someone here on Specktra. I am wearing it today as a blush, and it gives my cheeks a lovely healthy glow.

Anneri

I think so - are you then in FFM, Mac-Guy?
(I'm so nosey because the one in Kaiserstr. is my go-to counter! I practically live there!)