MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

liba

So I can call off the hounds searching for toxic tale? I wish mac would repromo that puppy
Toxic Tale is great, but we've had some similar colors since then, even if they're not 100% exact dupes. Depending on your skin tone, Ablaze would be more wearable for sure.

GlitterMUA

Quote:Originally Posted by Vandekamp

All this talk about Heroine is making me jealous. Unfortunately, I was not able to buy it because it was sold out. I envy all of you. Lol

Girl we are in the same boat! I am still searching for it. I just can't give evilbay $70 for it though!!

GlitterMUA

Quote:Originally Posted by Vandekamp

I got three lip pencils. I hope they don't "Belk" us. Lol

I did too! lol!! We shall see!

michelle79

I really wanna get a backup Heroine l/l but that Macys shipping price is killing me! I might as well get one off eBay.

NaomiH

I really wanna get a backup Heroine l/l but that Macys shipping price is killing me! I might as well get one off eBay.
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous, it's my first time ordering from them online and for that price it better come in a golden box. Lol

Vandekamp

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous, it's my first time ordering from them online and for that price it better come in a golden box. Lol
It comes in a platinum box with a red rose and a coupon for 50% off of your next MAC order online, in the store or on Ebay. Lol

NaomiH

It comes in a platinum box with a red rose and a coupon for 50% off of your next MAC order online, in the store or on Ebay. Lol
lmao.gif

Latest posts