MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

LadyMisfit

Quote:Originally Posted by SRICH76

Heroine lipstick is coming back along with a Heroine lip liner and gloss per the MUA that just returned from training.

I don't own Heroine so I will be buying 3 of them . Just in time for my birthday!!

kimibos

im soo getting more heroine and the lip liner of course. i cant wait to go to my mac store next week to see info and talk with the ladies in black! .
dance.gif

erine1881

Heroine lipstick is coming back along with a Heroine lip liner and gloss per the MUA that just returned from training.
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 with a LINER??? oh man, that will be one of the most important liners in my collection!! As much as I like matching lips and nails, I didn't buy anything from the last fashion sets. This time I'm not going to miss out - but is it going to be liners instead of nail polish?
He didn't mention nail polish.
Must be all lips rather than lips & tips! Tho a heroine polish would be insane!!!

KMQE716

Sooooooo I heard Heroine WILL indeed be a part of this col. If not this one for sure it's coming back for spring!!! I already have it but would love to see a Heroine gloss. And happy for everyone that missed out on it the first time around
smiles.gif
))
I KNEW IT!!!!

KiKi Kontour

jawdrop.gif
i QUIFF!!!!! i can give a dmn about the nail polish BUT if the sets come with the liner n gloss **cue fabulous song** JUST THROW IT IN THE BAG!!! im not even a fan of that tacky azz lipglass but honeychiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild. i'd get 2 for me and maybe give one away for my blog to share my blessings!! everyone knows i'd kill for some heroine
icon_eek.gif
again...that didnt sound too legal