MAC - Flashtronic Discussion

lethaldesign

Re: Flashtronic

awesome awesome AWESOME. the e/s look amazing! i wasn't around for the last mineralize e/s, but they didn't have the veining did they???

MAC_Whore

MSFs. Veining in shadows. Must have. Can't....form....complete... sentences. Speechless.....May spontaneously combust from excitment.

OK....I have calmed down a bit. I am cleaning MAC out on this one. I will most likely buy extra shadows to use on the face. From that pic and the descriptions some of them could be quite pretty on the face.

Good. God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethaldesign
.....i wasn't around for the last mineralize e/s, but they didn't have the veining did they???

Nope. That is new.

KeshieShimmer

I swear eveytime I read "flashtronic", I gto all eighties with the techo/synthasizers and stuff.

I need to work harder, my bank account, poor thing, it doesn't know what is coming.

lian_qiu

I'm gonna be so poor after Flashtronic and Rushmetal. CRIES!! Looks like I have to go easy on Moonbathe and skip C-Shock

anjaok

ooh i'm so excited to try those eyeshadows, missed out on a muse last time round

nausea

i think its by jupiter cause i see no black veining in it.
tectonic should have black veining.

god. could someone please save me from my misery and post the msf's images already :)

Starbright211

tn_mac_flashtronic01.jpg

Found this on the web at
http://www.product-girl.com/
clap.gif

For anyone else in Canada - is this actually going to be released here on August 6th? August 6/07 is a Civic Holiday here, but I don't know if that makes a difference to the release dates. I'd assume the malls are closed that day though...

daydreamerdelux

IAM FREAKIN SCARED THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO BUY FLASHTRONIC OR RUSHMETAL.
weeping.gif

I KNOW ITS JUST MAKE -UP BUT I LOVE MSFS AND PIGMENTS
AND IAM TOTALLY ADDICTED TO MAC.
type.gif

ITS JUST TO EXPENSIVE AND UNFAIR I WILL BE SO DAMM BROKE. I FEEL LIKE MAC IS MILKING THEIR, CUSTOMERS FOR AS MUTCH CASH AS POSSIBLE WITH SO MANY COLLECTIONS COMMING OUT.

I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO QUIT THE MAC SHIT NEXT YEAR CAUSE, ITS JUST TOO EXPENSIVE TO KEEP THIS DESIRE GOINIG FOR ME.
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
ssad.gif

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymnastgirly
For anyone else in Canada - is this actually going to be released here on August 6th? August 6/07 is a Civic Holiday here, but I don't know if that makes a difference to the release dates. I'd assume the malls are closed that day though...

August 6 is actually the release date for Flashtronic and Rushmetal in Australia. If you compare their MAC release dates to the ones in NA, they get their collections several days later. So since they get this collection in August, we'll probably receive ours in July.

user79

The MSFs sound kind of strange, with brown veining? That could turn a really odd shade...the peach-pink one sounds interesting to me.

clwkerric

I can't wait to see some pics of the colors! I really like all the new collections! I absolutely LOVED Strange Hybrid and Moonbathe looks great too! It is now available online! Woo HOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
August 6 is actually the release date for Flashtronic and Rushmetal in Australia. If you compare their MAC release dates to the ones in NA, they get their collections several days later. So since they get this collection in August, we'll probably receive ours in July.

Hmmm....I got the August 6th date from Janice's thread - isn't that normally US/Canada dates?

Either way, I guess I'll just have to annoy the MAs here
smiles.gif
They probably won't be able to tell me yet though...

styrch

I'm thinking I want...

By Jupiter
Mercurial
Lovestone

Northern Light
Gold Spill

Ouch... this is going to hurt...

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymnastgirly
Hmmm....I got the August 6th date from Janice's thread - isn't that normally US/Canada dates?

Normally they are, but they don't fall on the right release day (Thursday) so I'm leaving them in the thread until I get confirmation on US release dates.