MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

aradhana

size-wise i thought it might be a larger eyeshadow or something...could be my eyes, but looks smaller than mac blushes...but i don't have one in front of me to confirm...

I remembered a blogpost from a couple of months ago with pics of products from upcoming collections. I found it again, maybe this lipstick could be Budding Love?

peachsuns

I remembered a blogpost from a couple of months ago with pics of products from upcoming collections. I found it again, maybe this lipstick could be Budding Love?

Nice! Thank you, Naynadine!

I'm glad PiP is coming back. I'll not miss it this time.
cheerleader.gif
I hope. LOL

MRV

Yes! Perhaps a bit pinker, and it looks like a Cremesheen, too. I have to get the Budding Loves if nothing else.

OctoberViolet

I love Playtime lipstick! I'd like something similar, but just a tad more purpley not so pink. I like my purples to be purple.
eyelove.gif

Pinkdollface

I like purple purples, but also pinky purples, so it doesn't matter to me if this one is more on the pinky side. I do hope they repromote Go For It one day.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I think Melba is more yellow, actually but I traded that sucker right away, it was forging too closely into Oompa Loompa Territory on me.
If it is Budding Love I think it's a Lustre. At least that's what the pic with the product descriptions says that we saw. And BL lipglass was described as pale lavender whereas the l/s was only described as lavender. So I would expect the l/s to be a bit more intense/darker than the l/g.

OctoberViolet

Go for it is my FAVORITE purpley lipstick of all time so far!!!
love.gif
I love the blue base it has. Comes out very mid-toned lavender on me. An exact lavender color which I love. I have a back-up, but use mine for only special occasions as I am scared of finishing it or it falling off like Lavender Whip did...boo!

I like purple purples, but also pinky purples, so it doesn't matter to me if this one is more on the pinky side. I do hope they repromote Go For It one day.

Pinkdollface

I actually didn't get mine while the collection was out. I bought it from a sweet girl in the clearance bin, so i'm already happy i could get one.

MACina

I am happy to hear that your were finally able to get it then.

But I can imagine that MAC will repromote it one day!

I actually didn't get mine while the collection was out. I bought it from a sweet girl in the clearance bin, so i'm already happy i could get one.

liba

Totally agreed - Go For It is the best of the best purples from MAC for the blue base and the mid-tone, both! I've got a back-up that's unopened, so I still use mine without rationing. I figure by the time I get through both of them, either it'll get repromoted or another one just as good will get introduced. Purple lips aren't going anywhere any time soon.
pompom.gif

lyseD

Does anyone know the release date for this collection? I always make my monthly hair appointment on release days
smiles.gif

Thank you!

Latest posts