MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

OhSoJaded

I just called and they still have one Reel Sexy in stock and I asked them to hold it for me until I can pick it up on Monday. Still want it?
Aww, you're so sweet! Thx for the offer, but I think I'm ok for now. Trying to get my hands on Razzledazzler instead haha

pemily

I really don't like lipgloss/glass...... Not a fan at all!!! Why I bought 4 from fashion sets I don't know?' Just liked the idea of matching I guess..... Gimme a lippie any day lol

SatelliteDrmr

Unfortunately, I missed this collection due to being away for a few months... So, my question is, is anyone looking for a good home for their FOL L/s backup? :bouquet:

tiffmegz

Unfortunately, I missed this collection due to being away for a few months... So, my question is, is anyone looking for a good home for their FOL L/s backup?
bouquet.gif
Hey
wavey.gif
I might have an extra FOL lippie that I don't plan on using! I have to check when I get home, but I am almost positive that it's there! PM me if you're interested!

pocketmouse

I really like Budding Love l/s layered over Quite Cute! It makes a really cute lilac-y pink color, really nice for Spring/Summer.

OhSoJaded

Sorry to dredge up another old thread, but I also wanted to note that Force of Love and Budding Love lipsticks were at the CCO as well. I know people were looking for FOL a few months ago.

martiangurll

Sorry to dredge up another old thread, but I also wanted to note that Force of Love and Budding Love lipsticks were at the CCO as well. I know people were looking for FOL a few months ago.
I am going this weekend! Piarpreet, if I see one, I will snag it for you. You want lipstick only, or me to look for the gloss as well???

Kaidan

Aw man, at moments like these I wish there were a CCO where I live so that I can buy a Force of Love lipstick backup. Mine is almost halfway and I dread for the moment it finishes. :( I wonder why I bought the Budding Love lipglass since it's an item I rarely use. The lipstick version is way better.

sherm

I recently saw Force of Love at my nearest CCO and would be happy to make sure they still have it available and do a CP for anyone still searching! Shoot me a PM!

Naughtyp

I didnt like FOL lipstick on me so i returned it, but I got the lipgloss and i like it alot, I also got the Pink Union Eyeshadow

Latest posts