MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

GlamQueen21

Thank you, GlamQueen21! Should I get the l/g? LOL Play It Proper BP is gorgeous! I'm glad I got it.
love.gif

FOL l/g is sold out again. :( Do call your MAC store/counter to see if they have any left. It is a gorgeous color!

strudel07

i found a force of love at my macys but i reallyyyyyyyyyyyy want budding love, and no such luck with that one

nikki1387

would anyone like to buy my FOL lippie? I was thinking of returning it, but thought i could sell it to one of you :) I've only swatched it a couple of times..I'm still on the fence with my BL too...

Piarpreet

I antz... i got a HUGE swap list and I wouldnt mind buying it either :)

would anyone like to buy my FOL lippie? I was thinking of returning it, but thought i could sell it to one of you :) I've only swatched it a couple of times..I'm still on the fence with my BL too...

duckrodeo

Dang I know! I was scouring the site to see what else to add into my bag, and had to go dig into the site map to pull up the Shop/Cook MAC collection and bah! Oh well. I haven't even touched my one FOL lipglass yet. I'm still working on finishing Fresh Air and Viva Glam VI before they get too molasses-y to use.