MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

VampOwl

Force of Love lippie will finally be mine! I can't believe I actually ordered it before it sold out again. I suggest anyone who wants FoL l/s to order it now, because I have a feeling this may be it's final appearance.

HoneyMilk

Can someone post a swatch of lasting sensation with FOL over it? FOL looks so pink to me compared to how orange lasting sensation is... hmmm...

rosieposie75

Just ordered BL from the MAC website, I had originally ordered it on backorder from nordstrom a few weeks ago and they ended up cancelling my order, glad I will finally have it!

TXBeautyBaby

I cant believe the lipstick sold out that fast. I decided I wanted a BU and they said the lipstick was no longer in stock.

TXBeautyBaby

I just received the tracking number for my FOL!
yahoo.gif

Mac-Guy

Restocking = Advanced stalking skills required (24/7)

It seems that the pattern for restocking is always in the afternoon during the week, though there is no specific day or time period of when will be restocked. I'm still thrilled that they do restock. At least, some get lucky.

baghdad81

Can someone post a swatch of lasting sensation with FOL over it? FOL looks so pink to me compared to how orange lasting sensation is... hmmm...
Sorry I am a bit late the weather was not cooperating! From top: FOL + LS (esp down the middle where LS is concentrated), FOL, LS