MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

GlamQueen21

I am totally going to get VGN.

She's that pushy, annoying girl at work. You know the type. Thinks she knows everything.
Where I work, it's super tough to get hired and they pit us against each other in constant competition to be ranked higher than the next person. It makes for a lot of very strong personalities, so I don't take anything personally. It's all good.
YAY! When you get VGN, if you have Force Of Love l/g or Illamasqua Indulge Intense Lipgloss, do try them!

They pit you against others to be ranked higher? That's good that you don't take anything personally.

princess sarah

Pfffttt I bet she is jealous!!! I saw both FOL and VGN in store and swatched next to each other and they are very similiar aside from the finishes. I love the matte finish but passed and went for VGN instead... swatches and info on my blog. The lighting isnt the best but gives you a bit of a better idea how the different finishes make the difference with the colour

Yes, the success I've had with FOL makes me really want VGN. Besides the fact that one girl at work said it made me look like a cheap whore. She barely knows how to apply makeup.

martiangurll

Anybody try Impassioned plus VGN to see if it comes close to FoL? I have a feeling I am going to start trolling on ebay with the sharks...

Babylard

Yes, the success I've had with FOL makes me really want VGN. Besides the fact that one girl at work said it made me look like a cheap whore. She barely knows how to apply makeup.
Haters gonna hate. Ask her if she drinks a lot of haterade ;D

kisou

@SweetSarah: That lady said you look like a cheap whore?! She must be insane! If you can rock FoL as well as you're rocking VGN, you're looking amazing <3!

SweetSarah

Thanks! It's VGN.

My avatar pic was from a few months ago. I rremember using a Tarte eyeshadow stick in bronze. I think Handwritten is in the crease. My highlight is either Shroom or Dazzlelight. I have Too Faced Lip Injection on my lips.

Medgal07

You look really pretty. The mean comment at work was likely spurned by jealousy because you are rocking it!

Prettypackages

I am so upset, i preordered fol lipstick with nordies, and never got my order. I wish they would've told me they couldn't fulfill the order or I would've called the day of to get the lipstick or went to bloomingdales site. I might have to get rid of one of my dupes from shop/cook and swap for FOL. can someone gell me, again, what the dupe was FOL. ARRRGH! i'm so pissed.

duckrodeo

I am so upset, i preordered fol lipstick with nordies, and never got my order. I wish they would've told me they couldn't fulfill the order or I would've called the day of to get the lipstick or went to bloomingdales site. I might have to get rid of one of my dupes from shop/cook and swap for FOL. can someone gell me, again, what the dupe was FOL. ARRRGH! i'm so pissed.

Oh no! That's terrible! Everything went so quickly (again) come on MAC, make more quantities!

I did some swatching and it appears that when mixing Impassioned lipstick and Full Speed sheen supreme (both permanent shades!) they create a color that is similar to Force of Love, but it is more neon and of course the finish is different! I can't find my camera cord at the moment, but when I dig it out of its hiding spot, I will be sure to post a picture includimg swatches of other lippies!