MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

crayolaforeyes

macys has the whole collection up now, including the lipsticks, lipglosses and eyeshadows- free shipping over $50 - I went ahead and ordered mine just to make sure i got it - i would be so mad after stalking the site all night and then having the collection come up when i am at work and i can't order!!!!!!!

Knope2012

I would go with Macy's but I can't bring myself to spend $50 so I might not miss the lipstick. I'll wait and see if I have online access when the collection launches. I really should get the gloss instead of the lipstick, but I love lipsticks so much more!

Knope2012

NORDSTROM HAS THIS COLLECTION UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I picked up FOL and that's all I'll get from this collection unless I go for the lipglass. Budding Love is pretty, but a bit sheer. I just couldn't resist a color close to Party Parrot since I missed that one.

duckrodeo

Thank you, Glam Queen! I got Play it Proper, and both FoL l/s and l/g from Nordstrom. Darn LC made FoL l/s look so darn appealing to me ;) lol

Knope2012

I actually like that there are matching lipsticks and glosses in this collection. While it's really fun to find what combinations work together and finding unexpectedly awesome ones, it's nice to have the guesswork taken out now and then.

Mac-Guy

It's so strange that it is not on the regular MAC site. It's been on Pro for over a week.... Glad you guys could order at Nordies.

duckrodeo

It's so strange that it is not on the regular MAC site. It's been on Pro for over a week.... Glad you guys could order at Nordies.

I was just thinking the same thing. *shrug* maybe MAC's trying a new strategy of holding off on the releasing the new collection, it could be worthwhile in making their e-mail newsletters be more in synch with product launches, lol.

HoneyMilk

Me too, which is why I made a Nordies order. They seem to take a couple of days longer than MAC does for me, but whatever! As long as I get my products I'm fine :)
thank you crayolaforeyes & glam queen! I was so tired of stalking the MAC site!

Mac-Guy

I was just thinking the same thing. *shrug* maybe MAC's trying a new strategy of holding off on the releasing the new collection, it could be worthwhile in making their e-mail newsletters be more in synch with product launches, lol.

You mean getting the announcement that there will be a new collection before it shows up? LOL

GlamQueen21

Thank you, Glam Queen! I got Play it Proper, and both FoL l/s and l/g from Nordstrom. Darn LC made FoL l/s look so darn appealing to me ;) lol

Your welcome! I'm thinking about getting Play It Proper BP but will wait until MAC launches this collection online.

Mac-Guy

ohthedrama4vi.gif
... that comes along with every release. If you'd get a dollar each time you press refresh, you'd stinking rich. LOL

duckrodeo

Your welcome! I'm thinking about getting Play It Proper BP but will wait until MAC launches this collection online.
I just wanted to get one and try my luck for another when MAC launches on their site. It's 7am my time right now and I don't work for another four hours lol. I wanted to make it worth my while waking up from a stupor to place an order on Nords. At least now I can take a nap! Zzzzzz *happy MAC dreams*

whitwhit86

Me too, which is why I made a Nordies order. They seem to take a couple of days longer than MAC does for me, but whatever! As long as I get my products I'm fine :)

yes i was like i don't even care if it takes longer, as long as I can get the items I want :)