MAC for Marilyn

MACina

Stunning pics
bigheart.gif

Thank you so much for sharing Richelle!!!

Richelle83

On the eyes I had Day Gleam already. SA put Groundwork over it and Showgirl in the crease. Looked amazing. Couldn't capture a pic.

Showgirl

4 swipes-2 swipes. I think these are literally pigments that are pressed not like the F&B ones at all.

Deeply-Charmed-Love

Rocker-Deeply Heartless-Runaway Red-Charmed Love-Moxie

Love Goddess-Moxie

Heartless-RR-Charmed

Rocker-Deeply

Debbs

I will be attending a MM event on Tuesday evening at 7pm at MAC ADVENTURA in Miami. I honestly doubt that I will find much to flatter my skintone (NW50) however I do like these events and to show my support I will pick up Preferred Blonde e/s. I am eagerly awaiting the holiday collections although I went overboard to be point of ridiculousness on Heavenly Creatures, Styleseeker etc. I am a back up addict period but mostly on lipglasses, eyeshadows I really like. I do have to curb my spending impulses. I find myself sharing too much with my mother recently fearing stuff will expire on me. I have approx four Restless lipglasses!!! I did buy most of the former edes in April and have 2 Glorifies and 1 Superb

jenntoz

Thanks for the swatches & pics Richelle! This whole collection seems very skippable to me, I look horrid in reds, nothing seems unique enough to "need" & I really do not like the packaging. Now I just need to stay out of this thread cause the girls who do like the packaging & reds will be raving over certain items & I will get sucked into the excitement of it all & wind up buying things that will wind up sitting in my drawers lol

shontay07108

Yeah, thanks Richelle. You just confirmed that I can skip this event. The reds are just too much alike to me and not unique. I'll only get Love Goddess like I intended when it hits online.

cucumbers

Thank you so much Richelle! Now I know I can skip LG safely, but I'm wondering about Deeply Adored. I would love to see it swatched against VGIII, Dubonnet, Diva, Media...... I don't really need another dark red lipstick, but I wouldn't mind seeing if DA is different enough to warrant getting it!

ETA: What is on your lips in the first picture? It's beautiful!

kimbunney

Thanks Richelle! What blush do you have on? It's so pretty you're just glowing girl! It's pretty much confirmed from that swatch I need Love Goddess.

shontay07108

See I'm on the fence about Scarlett Ibis as well. I'm thinking maybe I can tone down  with a liner to make it more red with a hint of orange. I don't own any opague orange lipsticks or red orange ones.
Please, please, please get Scarlet Ibis. I was on the fence too when it came out with that Aphel collection (or whatever it was called), but I took a chance and love it. It's not like the other Mac orange/reds. I doubt you'll need to tone it down. It's the perfect mix of orage and red and I don't even need a liner for it. The texture is a dream. Trust me. If you don't like it you can punch me in the face via internet.

Copperhead

Please, please, please get Scarlet Ibis. I was on the fence too when it came out with that Aphel collection (or whatever it was called), but I took a chance and love it. It's not like the other Mac orange/reds. I doubt you'll need to tone it down. It's the perfect mix of orage and red and I don't even need a liner for it. The texture is a dream. Trust me. If you don't like it you can punch me in the face via internet.
I agree. Scarlet Ibis is hot! Especially if you don't own any opaque orange red or red orange lippies.

Latest posts