MAC for Marilyn

Eims

Oof, placed my order and only remembered when I got my paypal receipt those lippies are a bit more expensive. £15.50 instead of £14.00 so €19.35 instead of €17.50 for me. Which in US dollars is about $25!

Eims

I'm really wavering on not getting a backup of the BP, everyone that has a fair complexion seems to rave about it. Will I ever be done with this collection?
I wasn't really planning on it but the hype there seems to be got me to put it in my basket. Whoops

ClassicBeauty

Oof, placed my order and only remembered when I got my paypal receipt those lippies are a bit more expensive. £15.50 instead of £14.00 so €19.35 instead of €17.50 for me. Which in US dollars is about $25!
That's pretty weird lol, wasn't the british pound and euro higher then a dollar? or did that change, I wonder why it cost more for you now.

Dizzie

My first package has arrived with CIS, LG and DA Lipsticks, the BP and Legendary. Not tested the lippies yet as I need to decide which one is for me and which ones will be my sisters Xmas presents, but did a quick swish with the BP and Legendary. Not sure about the BP yet but Legendary is AMAZING. I am NW20 btw.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
What does FM stand for? sorry my brain is not working yet lol
Forever Marilyn, the beauty powder :)

Now I wish I had more money to spend on this collection. All the raves makes me want a BU of the BP, and I'd like to get Legendary as well. Oh well... everything's sold out anyway. Now it's time to save money for Glamour Daze!

Eims

That's pretty weird lol, wasn't the british pound and euro higher then a dollar? or did that change, I wonder why it cost more for you now.
Oh yeah they are higher, we're just getting majorly ripped off lol. What do the Marilyn lippies cost in the US, $16.50? That translates to about £10.25 or €12.80. But customs and all that I guess. Suuuuuucks

Knope2012

I just wanted to say I love your username! I'm trying to get another BP too but we'll see.
Thank you! You're the first person to ever comment on it; I don't think it's that well known yet.
heart.gif
It's my absolute favorite show right now.