MAC for Marilyn

littlelamb

According to Dillards, lipsticks & blush sold out? (wtf) but they are working on replenishing

Somehow I doubt we missed that.
I doubt it too. I'm giving up on stalking. I'm going to try a local counter when it opens in the morning and if I don't get BU then it's just not meant to be at this point.

kimbunney

You look amazing luvlydee!!! I can't wait to play with my stuff!! Did they say when? Is Nordstrom going to restock as well?

Knope2012

No! I can't add any of the eyeshadows or go to the individual page for it. I can add the lipglasses, eyeliner, etc though so maybe they're sold out somehow? It seems impossible that no one on Specktra saw the launch though.

It is mine too! I adore Amy Poehler.
I love her too! Her Ask Amy series on YouTube is fun. They've also really started doing her makeup more on the series and it looks great on her.

ChosenOne

I don't see anything wrong with swapping an item you bought as a PRO member. I feel it really just comes down to intent. You did not purchase it originally with the intent of selling it for a profit, which is the reason for the PRO purchase rules. You purchased appropriately according to the guidelines to discover you did not like the product. You could have returned it and it just would've been destroyed. But you would've gotten your money back. So, to swap it to someone who will love it and use it seem perfectly fine to me. That way someone gets a product they have been looking for and you get an appropriate product in exchange that you will use. Seems VERY fair to me! Better than it sitting in your stash unused when so many missed out on it who would love to give it a home! Swap away! That is my thoughts on the matter. HTH
That's true... I certainly would rather it go to someone who's been dying to get it. I just get so nervous about having my pro membership revoked! Although the more I think about it, I don't see why SWAPPING wouldn't be allowed. Selling I can kind of understand because then you're making money off of it, but swapping is probably okay. I wonder if it would be worth contacting pro to ask them about this just to be safe, or if I should just go ahead and swap (but avoid selling). Hmmm...

Knope2012

Oh well, no extra beauty powder for me. I'll just have to count on Bloomingdales to come through on my order.

LoveSpree

Nordstrom sent me an email saying that my Deeply Adored has been cancelled due to lack of stock ... wah!
crybaby.gif

Knope2012

I guess that these online retailers can't handle hugely hyped collections like these. It's weird, I bought one lipstick from Nordstrom and I got 2 shipping e-mails for the same lipstick. Same tracking number and everything, just sent 12 hours apart.

martiangurll

I guess that these online retailers can't handle hugely hyped collections like these. It's weird, I bought one lipstick from Nordstrom and I got 2 shipping e-mails for the same lipstick. Same tracking number and everything, just sent 12 hours apart.
That is probably right. Also, maybe they are not getting a certainty from MAC on what the supply really is going to be and don't want to end up with a lot of So Sorry e-mails to send out. The sceptic in me is wondering about a restock on the MAC site but it could really just be wishful thinking. I don't anyone to lose sleep on that thought.

littlelamb

I refreshed like mad for the past day and a half. There's no way.
I woke up at 4 AM the day things started popping up on their site and I saw only Charmed I'm Sure was up. I didn't try to add it to my cart though so I'm not sure if it would have worked. I didn't see the BP or blushes.

Eims

Do you guys think these products would've sold out *quite* so fast if they didn't have Marilyn on them? Cause I sure don't lol

luvlydee

Did they say when? Is Nordstrom going to restock as well?
thank you!
heart.gif

I was happy about the beauty powder working on me. when i blend it out it doesnt looks ashy on my skin. i have more pics on my blog of the powder. i was going to post it here but i had to run out real quick so ill have to post it later

Knope2012

That is probably right. Also, maybe they are not getting a certainty from MAC on what the supply really is going to be and don't want to end up with a lot of So Sorry e-mails to send out. The sceptic in me is wondering about a restock on the MAC site but it could really just be wishful thinking. I don't anyone to lose sleep on that thought.
I can see a small restock, but it'll go fast. It seems like most of the time when there's a restock, it's in that rare window where I'm not near specktra. I always have my phone on me, but I don't have time to refresh like that.

I wish my MAC store wasn't an hour's drive, or I'd head over there tomorrow.

Knope2012

Yes! Her makeup has been looking great lately. April's too! I'll have to watch Ask Amy. I've heard about it but hadn't gotten around to it.

I woke up at 4 AM the day things started popping up on their site and I saw only Charmed I'm Sure was up. I didn't try to add it to my cart though so I'm not sure if it would have worked. I didn't see the BP or blushes.
They're both so gorgeous! I think I'll just keep my fingers crossed for a MAC restock. I want to end up with at least one beauty powder.

gracie90

Should I buy the blushes or backups of Forever Marilyn?
I know I should get more b/u as I have a ridiculous number of blushes, but they are my Achilles heel...