MAC for Marilyn

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for the swatches howdsprincess! The BP looks very nice, will definitely get it. Well, if I'm lucky enough and it's not sold out immediately.

littlelamb

Quote: Originally Posted by hwdsprincess
I preordered my items right now and i ordered both blushes and beauty powder, and deeply adored, love goddess, and charmed i'm sure

Were you able to swatch when you pre-ordered at the store or a counter? I'm definitely going to pre-order tomorrow!

kimibos

Were you able to swatch when you pre-ordered at the store or a counter? I'm definitely going to pre-order tomorrow!
me too!! im excited now!!!
flower.gif

hwdsprincess

i called nordstroms yesterday and they didn't have any then i went today to return some sunglasses and got store credit, i walked my anxious butt over to the mac counter and to my surprise she showed them to me and took my preorder. and ill pick up oct 4

Corally

Thanks for the swatches! The pb and blushes are the only things on my list but so far I'm not wowed.. Btw.. is the pb matte or sheeny/shimmery?

martiangurll

forever marilyn bp, the perfect cheek, legendary
deeply adored, pure zen, scarlet ibis, love goddes, charmed im sure

I preordered my items right now and i ordered both blushes and beauty powder, and deeply adored, love goddess, and charmed i'm sure
thank you so much for doing those swatches!!!!

I think all the lipsticks will be a skip, except BU for Scarlet Ibis. All the others I have dupes for based on swatches.
I think BP is my only interest...well, maybe the silver e/s

hwdsprincess

Thanks - how shimmery was the BP? Did CIS pull pink?

Chanting I will not be enabled to myself softly...
no not shimmery at all on the case you can see like tiny freckles of shimmer but it looks more of sheen then when you put it on it's sheer so i put more on to see i tried it with my finger on my cheek lol but i left a spot so def better w the brush.....cis did not pull pink its very red love goddess is the one that looks more pink than red

hwdsprincess

MacAddictNurse

forever marilyn bp, the perfect cheek, legendary
deeply adored, pure zen, scarlet ibis, love goddes, charmed im sure

Ok so is it me or does Love Goddess almost looks like Moxie to me?! Anyways I'm sticking to my two lippie list thanks bunches for the swatches

hwdsprincess

Ok so is it me or does Love Goddess almost looks like Moxie to me?! Anyways I'm sticking to my two lippie list thanks bunches for the swatches
My hand faded already but I was gonna try lipsticks I own that look similar to some there like viva glam forgot what number and ruby woo but i think love goddess might be close to moxie I'll try when I get home

xasperadastra

My hand faded already but I was gonna try lipsticks I own that look similar to some there like viva glam forgot what number and ruby woo but i think love goddess might be close to moxie I'll try when I get home
thanks! I'm interested in Love goddess comparisons, impressions, dupes too!^^

Audrey C

I'm curious about that too - CIS looks great, but I bet I have dupes in my stash.

I'll definitely keep the BP on my list - thanks for the swatches.