Mac Future Forward (March/April) 2016

NaomiH

Its live across the pond too... Bu I'm 50/50 because I have 2x 180 eyeshadow palette (one was supposed to be for my sister).

EDIT: Or it WAS up, the palette is still in my basket.

ETA: It's up.

I'm very torn on whether I'm going to get it as well. I did a huge shadow purge before I moved and am now wanting to get a few good palettes for my stash but I just don't know about this one.

Marsha Pomells

I'm very torn on whether I'm going to get it as well. I did a huge shadow purge before I moved and am now wanting to get a few good palettes for my stash but I just don't know about this one.

If I have a look at my palette and then the swatches, I can decide there and then if I should get it or not. But I need to sort out my cleaning first, before my makeup procrastination session takes place.

Honi

Halsey! Yeah... I'm a fan of this lipstick and I have nothing in my collection to compare it to. This is after a few hours of wear. I get around 4-5 hours of wear depending on how batshit crazy im going with food/drink. I'm NW10 for reference!

Attachments

• mac future forward halsey lipstick.png
    mac future forward halsey lipstick.png
    588.4 KB · Views: 39
  • mac future forward halsey lipstick2.jpg
    mac future forward halsey lipstick2.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 18
  • mac future forward halsey lipstick4.png
    mac future forward halsey lipstick4.png
    795.4 KB · Views: 30

msvluvsmac

Halsey! Yeah... I'm a fan of this lipstick and I have nothing in my collection to compare it to. This is after a few hours of wear. I get around 4-5 hours of wear depending on how batshit crazy im going with food/drink. I'm NW10 for reference!

Thanks!!! It looks great on you. I think I'm going to top it with Ionized.

Marsha Pomells

Nice one, Honi. Looks great and somehow wearable too. That would look wicked topped off with VGR2.

CrimsonQuill157

I got the Tinashe palette today. I LOVE it! One thing I have noticed about MAC's eyeshadows is they are not as highly pigmented as, say Lorac or UD... but they are smooth, no fall out.. and buildable. So I can do a very subtle look with it or build it up. I have found that it's a lot less easy to mess up with MAC shadows. Very happy with this palette.

lilinah

That looks so GREAT on you. It really brings out the color of your eyes.

lilinah

Oooooo, thanks for posting, Honi! I will have to get Ionized. (and i'm looking forward to your swatches of it.) I already have Halsey and Otherearthly on my wish lists.