MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

MACina

thud.gif

This is an "ebay price" LOL

omg i ran to the site but there is no way im paying $70. that's insane

MichaelaLou

I wouldn't risk it. They're so easily faked wasn't they're loads of lol stuff on eBay recently too? I know lots of people order from there and have received aren't I. Stuff, but this worries me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEHIEUJtU9U and i wouldn't take the risk now.

kimibos

I wouldn't risk it. They're so easily faked wasn't they're loads of lol stuff on eBay recently too? I know lots of people order from there and have received aren't I. Stuff, but this worries me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEHIEUJtU9U and i wouldn't take the risk now.
whoah that's something to be worry about.

shimmercoconut

I remember seeing swatches of P&P and Gladiola side by side. They looked so similar I decided I didn't need PP...oh #regret
I have never had a problem w/ ACW but that is messed up that they raised the price $10 bucks, I would love to know where they get their LE mac from...

kimibos

i went ahead and ordered peachstock. $25 in total. i hope i like it. all i need is ever hip now. i shall see if im willing to pay the $40.

cucumbers

I used to LOVE my Ever Hip, and even picked up Jazzed too, but I just don't really wear them a lot anymore. This was such a great collection though!

liba

I used to LOVE my Ever Hip, and even picked up Jazzed too, but I just don't really wear them a lot anymore. This was such a great collection though!
I got a lot of use out of Ever Hip and Petals & Peacocks and I still like Blooming Lovely some times of the year, when my skintone is just right. I'm only sorry I never bought Boughs & Berries shadow - I do wear Bough Grey a lot lately with all the Marilyn lipsticks.

nuclearteeth

i think some in here got it maybe they can compare it to their other mac lippies. ANYONE???
I don't know who else bought it, but I ordered P&P when it popped up a few days ago. When I receive it, I'll compare it to the tubes I already have.

Honestly, I rarely order from ACW due to the markup, but I've never received a fake item. Everything thus far was authentic...crossing my fingers now, obviously, lol.

Mac-Guy

I don't know who else bought it, but I ordered P&P when it popped up a few days ago. When I receive it, I'll compare it to the tubes I already have.
Honestly, I rarely order from ACW due to the markup, but I've never received a fake item. Everything thus far was authentic...crossing my fingers now, obviously, lol.
Maybe you can compare the batch number?

nuclearteeth

Maybe you can compare the batch number?
Yup, that's what I'm pretty much planning to do...plus the actual shape of the bullet, etc., since the unauthentic items are always off.

I should have it by sometime next week as it was just shipped yesterday and Sandy disrupted mail service, along with everything else.

martiangurll

I remember seeing swatches of P&P and Gladiola side by side. They looked so similar I decided I didn't need PP...oh #regret
I have never had a problem w/ ACW but that is messed up that they raised the price $10 bucks, I would love to know where they get their LE mac from...
Me either and I would kill to know where ACW gets their stuff. Their mark ups are scandalous sometimes though. $70 for a lipstick is outrageous. I can't believe I had P&P in my cart and missed out. The packaging from LOL was lovely though, it tempts me I am sad to say.

kimibos

they already shipped my peachstock. i cant wait to try it. i also got blooming lovely from a sale in the clearance bin.

kimibos

Yup, that's what I'm pretty much planning to do...plus the actual shape of the bullet, etc., since the unauthentic items are always off.
I should have it by sometime next week as it was just shipped yesterday and Sandy disrupted mail service, along with everything else.
ohh thanks!! i hope peachstock is not fake.
ssad.gif

MichaelaLou

Imposted on their Facebook wall, really polite, and just asked if there was anything to worry abotu before ordering because I saw this video etc... And they deleted it.

martiangurll

they already shipped my peachstock. i cant wait to try it. i also got blooming lovely from a sale in the clearance bin.
I can't say how much I love Bloomin Lovely. If you like it, I would also recommend Fashion Mews and High Top, not to generate lemmings or anything. I have Peachstock in my cart, hopefully they won't jack the price up before I hit submit...

kimibos

I can't say how much I love Bloomin Lovely. If you like it, I would also recommend Fashion Mews and High Top, not to generate lemmings or anything. I have Peachstock in my cart, hopefully they won't jack the price up before I hit submit...
fashion mews from hello kitty??
crybaby.gif
only if they repromote it. i hope i like peachstock i have a hard time with nudes.