MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

liba

I am trying so hard not to rehatch that lemming for P&P but these resurrected threadz make it hard, HARD
Well, if it helps any, I love P&P and always get compliments when I use it, but other than the different texture, Quick Sizzle is honestly even nicer - if you have it and put a little gloss on top, you're ahead of the P&P curve, imo! P&P gets pulled out when I want something creamier, but QS is my main squeeze in this shade range. Outrageously Fun is lighter than P&P, but it's another real good pink that should make you not fret about P&P that much.

Other shades we've had lately that give P&P a real run for its money, not because they're dupes, but because they're actually even nicer and richer looking, include Zen Rose (which is more subdued), Rare Exotic mattene (less magenta) and Love Goddess (redder).

I do think we will see colors that will give P&P a serious run for its money in Apres Chic: Haute Altitude - Mid-tone blue pink (Amplified Creme) {P&P is Amplified, btw} and maybe this one from Strength: Strong Woman - Bright violet (Matte) - which isn't supposed to be too bluish. I think there will be others in Archie and beyond. Heck, there are a few perm pinks that aren't too off from P&P too. It's a great lippie, but I don't think you need to pine over it or pay some outrageous price.

MACina

I am very excited for HA too!

And also for Strong Woman of course
eyelove.gif

QS is one of my favorite lippies of 2012
heart.gif

Well, if it helps any, I love P&P and always get compliments when I use it, but other than the different texture, Quick Sizzle is honestly even nicer - if you have it and put a little gloss on top, you're ahead of the P&P curve, imo! P&P gets pulled out when I want something creamier, but QS is my main squeeze in this shade range. Outrageously Fun is lighter than P&P, but it's another real good pink that should make you not fret about P&P that much.

Other shades we've had lately that give P&P a real run for its money, not because they're dupes, but because they're actually even nicer and richer looking, include Zen Rose (which is more subdued), Rare Exotic mattene (less magenta) and Love Goddess (redder).

I do think we will see colors that will give P&P a serious run for its money in Apres Chic: Haute Altitude - Mid-tone blue pink (Amplified Creme) {P&P is Amplified, btw} and maybe this one from Strength: Strong Woman - Bright violet (Matte) - which isn't supposed to be too bluish. I think there will be others in Archie and beyond. Heck, there are a few perm pinks that aren't too off from P&P too. It's a great lippie, but I don't think you need to pine over it or pay some outrageous price.

kimibos

i got my peachstock from acw and i love it. its definitely original!! i also got a blooming lovely that i got in a sale. its marked as a sample but with liberty of london packaging... i love it!! i didnt expect it to look good on me but ahhh im in love!! all i need now is ever hip!!
yahoo.gif

MACina

pompom.gif
.....woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially Blooming Lovely is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got my peachstock from acw and i love it. its definitely original!! i also got a blooming lovely that i got in a sale. its marked as a sample but with liberty of london packaging... i love it!! i didnt expect it to look good on me but ahhh im in love!! all i need now is ever hip!!
yahoo.gif

kimibos

pompom.gif
.....woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially Blooming Lovely is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is!! i hope the one in taste temptations is similar. the Nocturnal Instincts - Mid-tone greyed lavender. i just didnt expect BL to look good on me,
pretty.gif

MichaelaLou

Where do they get the packing to make these fakes?http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAC-LIBERTY-OF-LONDON-LIP-STICK-SHEER-PLUM-RARE-/150940843256?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Lipstick_PP&hash=item2324c67cf8 My batch code of peachstock says A19 :/ but it's got to be genuine, I trust the seller?

kimibos

My batch code of peachstock says A19 :/ but it's got to be genuine, I trust the seller?
well the black part is not like a original. and the colors look more bright. i wonder how thick the tube is too. how much did you pay for peachstock? if the seller is trusted and the lippie looks original why are you worried?

i dont think that all lippies are supposed to have the same batch code. girls which are your batch codes for peachstock???

badassSENORiTA

My batch code of peachstock says A19 :/ but it's got to be genuine, I trust the seller?
I don't know but to me I wouldn't trust it, doesn't look authentic at all and Sheer Plum? that collection never had that lippie name
I used up one of my lippies from this collection and melted down one of my permanent mac lipsticks and molded it and put it
in the tube from Liberty of London but I know that isn't the case in this picture. The label even seems very off as well as the tube where it
says mac the logo looks a little sloppy

martiangurll

But I want it in the LOL packaging, so I am SOL unless I want to shell out big bucks.

kimibos

I don't know but to me I wouldn't trust it, doesn't look authentic at all and Sheer Plum? that collection never had that lippie name
I used up one of my lippies from this collection and melted down one of my permanent mac lipsticks and molded it and put it
in the tube from Liberty of London but I know that isn't the case in this picture. The label even seems very off as well as the tube where it
says mac the logo looks a little sloppy
she knows that its fake. that;s not the seller she is talking about. she is saying that lipstick is fake but the packaging looks just like the actual liberty of london one. and how they manage to get it that way.

kimibos

I am hoping NI is close to Bloomin Lovely, High Top or Fashion Mews. In the family at least.
But I want it in the LOL packaging, so I am SOL unless I want to shell out big bucks.
me too, i love blooming lovely! once i get some money im going to hunt fashion mews down. michaelalou says she has seen it in the clearence bin.

mrsdee

she knows that its fake. that;s not the seller she is talking about. she is saying that lipstick is fake but the packaging looks just like the actual liberty of london one. and how they manage to get it that way.
oops, read it wrong also.

Latest posts