MAC - Grand Duos Discussion

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
News!!
th_DANCE.gif

Sugarsweet collection?? Sounds awesome! And reminds me of... Sweetie cake? In 2006? Was it called like that?

I hope for bright eyeshadows again
greengrin.gif

I, too, was thinking the same thing.

I definitely want a duo sharpener from MAC.

Sanayhs

Re: Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in '09 - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
I, too, was thinking the same thing.

I definitely want a duo sharpener from MAC.

It makes sense, what with the large size sharpeners being discontinued.
ssad.gif

Marjolaine

Re: Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in '09 - Discussion

Am I the only one interested in Grand duo? I want fatty duo eyeliner, lipliner and some duo blushes.. Ooo sweet make up God, please more information.. I'm going nuts thinkin' about this collection
tease.gif

coachkitten

Re: MAC - Grand Duos Collection - Mar 09

I am so excited for our resident MAs to go to update so we can hear all about this collection!
smiles.gif

capmorlovesmac

Re: MAC - Grand Duos Collection - Mar 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I am so excited for our resident MAs to go to update so we can hear all about this collection!
smiles.gif

iagree.gif
I am so excited and curious too!
th_DANCE.gif

KellyBean

I wonder what type of product this will be. Maybe a lip duo, or a face sculpting duo? It could, of course, be eyeshadows but I wonder what they'd look like. I'd hope that they wouldn't be suite array-like duos!

Rinstar

Suite Array didn't appeal to me either, although I didn't even bother to try them so I don't know if the formula was cheap or not. I just didn't like the colors really. Or the packaging. So let's hope this is something else!

Reenie

Boy - I'm glad I'm not the only one who dislike the Suite Array. I didn't like anything about those suckers. *lol*

Susanne

Grand Duos?
hmm.gif

I think of new double blushes or new double lipglasses? Or a lipstick and a lipglass? Like that pro longwear stuff?
winks.gif

GlamQueen21

Grand Duos sounds very interesting!! I have a large MAC sharpener and I don't have any big eyeliners. I might buy the Duo Sharpener and I'm guessing that they'll have a duo lipstick, lipgloss, blush, MSF, or powder.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Me thinks Grand Duos sounds funny.
lol.gif

With a collection name like that how come this thread has not turned into boobie talk yet!?!

Me thinks that there are a few girls on here who have some "grand duos"!! (Sorry I just had to!)
th_LMAO.gif

gigglegirl

I knew it was gonna be a bimbo bringing up the boobie talk in all threads. *pats Katie on the back* woohoo, put a smile on my face!!
greengrin.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
With a collection name like that how come this thread has not turned into boobie talk yet!?!

Me thinks that there are a few girls on here who have some "grand duos"!! (Sorry I just had to!)
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
I knew it was gonna be a bimbo bringing up the boobie talk in all threads. *pats Katie on the back* woohoo, put a smile on my face!!
greengrin.gif

This collection IS about Adina - right?!
heart.gif
heart.gif

I love duo ended lip pencils - liner on one end & lipstick kinda thingy on the other
thmbup.gif

Krasevayadancer

Quote:

th_LMAO.gif

LOL! For once it wasn't me who brought up this topic?! Wow, what is this world coming to
winks.gif
Thanks for that Katie
graucho.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
greengrin.gif

LOL, mine too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
This collection IS about Adina - right?!
heart.gif
heart.gif

I love duo ended lip pencils - liner on one end & lipstick kinda thingy on the other
thmbup.gif

Awwww, thank you for thinking of me Elegant. Another perfect opportunity for MAC to use me for there promo image
cutey.gif