MAC - Grand Duos Discussion

dreamer246

I swapped my Moon River for Light Flush MSF, and I don't regret the decision at all. Light Flush is gorgeous.
love.gif

TISH1124

^ I have never used my Moon River, Hand Finish, Grand Duo, Love Rock, Light Flush ...someone please make me stop buying shit!!!!!!!!!

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
^ I have never used my Moon River, Hand Finish, Grand Duo, Love Rock, Light Flush ...someone please make me stop buying shit!!!!!!!!!

Use it!!! Am ure u can rock Grand Duo and Love Rock
smiles.gif
.. sell Hand FInish to me
smiles.gif
kidding... am sure I wont use it as well!!

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by allThingsGirl
does anyone else think that cheeky bronze is similar to earth to earth solid side? anyone have both?

I had E To E but swapped it sway cos it did not show up on my skin.. it was too browm and merged into my skin.. CHeeky Bronze shows up really well! Like a peachy gold
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

gigglegirl

aww nora you rock!! i wish we would have warehouse sales or just even go to the states for a cco!

i do have hand finish---its pretty, i love it, but find there are glittery sparkles more noticeable, moon river is smooth light pinky greatness!!

though my most used blush has to be dainty!

stv578

Quote:

But all of those are so pretty! I layer Moon River and Hand Finish over bronzers a lot.

cocodivatime

Quote:

Tish sell me Grand Duo if you get tired of looking at it. All of sudden I'm obsessed with collection all of the Sonic Chic MSF blushes and the Grand Duo color. The other colors didnt wow me....yet
sneaky.gif

singrsling

Quote:

You've got them up for sale, right? I do the same! I buy MAC and have it untouched for months - afraid to break it in -ahhh!
th_LMAO.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
I had E To E but swapped it sway cos it did not show up on my skin.. it was too browm and merged into my skin.. CHeeky Bronze shows up really well! Like a peachy gold
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

I swapped my Earth To Earth too! I figured I'll never use it again ever since Cheeky Bronze came into my life.
love.gif

chickatthegym

^That's funny because Earth to Earth is one of my favorites! I have been using it a lot more than the other Grand Duos lately for a subtle, bronzy fall glow to my cheeks
smiles.gif
I think it's just a pretty cheek color for fall (I am NW30).