MAC - Haute & Naughty Lash Discussion

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
if it is worse than zoom lash it is definitely a skip for me. I just tried my Zoom Lash sample from my A+O order and I hate it.
angry.gif

I first hated Zoomlash and thought it was the worst mascara ever. Then I learned couple of tricks that are necessary with Zoom - wipe off the excess mascara onto the opening. You'll see there is so much mascara, you can wipe it many times and when you think the brush is looking more clean, then coat your lashes. The formula is so wet, that it is also better when it's a bit older - dryer. I left mine for about two or three weeks and then used it and it was actually pretty nice. I won't propably buy it again because of the effort it requires to work, but I did use the full size I had all up!
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I first hated Zoomlash and thought it was the worst mascara ever. Then I learned couple of tricks that are necessary with Zoom - wipe off the excess mascara onto the opening. You'll see there is so much mascara, you can wipe it many times and when you think the brush is looking more clean, then coat your lashes. The formula is so wet, that it is also better when it's a bit older - dryer. I left mine for about two or three weeks and then used it and it was actually pretty nice. I won't propably buy it again because of the effort it requires to work, but I did use the full size I had all up!
smiles.gif

I'll have to try this method! Thanks PinkBasset.
th_worship.gif

blusherie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
smiles.gif

iagree.gif
Zoom Lash is a really wet mascara, and is so much better after it has had a chance to dry out a bit. Before mine started to dry out, I would actually twirl the brush around on a clean paper towel (not a tissue since paper towels have much less lint) to wipe the excess off. The nice things about Zoom Lash is that it makes your lashes look shiny and it very black (at least compared to my Lash Blast)!!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
So, if Zoom Lash clumps and Haute & Naughty clumps - what is the best MAC mascara? Does Opulash clump?

I love my Plushlash.

hello_my_apple

you know many people didnt like Dazzlelash but i LOVE it, it's my everyday mascara and it gives it just the right "dazzle" lol i guess ofr me .. but i think the best mascara in my opinion has to be Studio fix lash! loves it! doesnt clump or anything .. lifts and seperates like a good bra!

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I'll have to try this method! Thanks PinkBasset.
th_worship.gif

I hope you will find it better then!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by blusherie
iagree.gif
Zoom Lash is a really wet mascara, and is so much better after it has had a chance to dry out a bit. Before mine started to dry out, I would actually twirl the brush around on a clean paper towel (not a tissue since paper towels have much less lint) to wipe the excess off. The nice things about Zoom Lash is that it makes your lashes look shiny and it very black (at least compared to my Lash Blast)!!

True, it does give shiny black lashes! It really comes better the older and drier it is. Well, not too old but you know what I mean!
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I love my Plushlash.

I just bought my first Plushlash. It always finds its way to my upper eyelids, maybe because of the chubby brush.
th_dunno.gif
It seems kinda average for me so far. Maybe there is some tricks for this too!
th_wink3.gif

But if you want to know what mascara makes me happy - it's Bobbi Brown's Everything! Oh boy does my lashes look lushious with it!
th_worship.gif
Another ones I seem to buy over and over are Chanel Inimitable, Clinique High Impact and Estee Lauder More Than Mascara.
thmbup.gif
I have couple of Bobbi Browns new Extreme Party Mascaras waiting for me, I hope it'll be a great mascara!

LittleMaryJane

So I've tried both the Haute and the Naughty and... While I wasn't blown away by how either looked on my lashes, it didn't clump on me and it did look good. I'm not sure it's worth the money but I definitely wouldn't say it sucks.

ButterflyDior77

Best pic I could get of the "Naughty" application on both eyes.

s5xyxl.jpg

This is "Naughty" on "Both" eyes again, in a different angle...
28gz4fb.jpg

If I like the "Naughty" part of this mascara, which other permanent mac mascara does the same or about the same look?

I've only ever tried Zoom Lash sample, and liked it as a day time, but I want the drama volume of "Naughty" side ..Plush lash?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyDior77
If I like the "Naughty" part of this mascara, which other permanent mac mascara does the same or about the same look?

I've only ever tried Zoom Lash sample, and liked it as a day time, but I want the drama volume of "Naughty" side ..Plush lash?

the larger opening falls in the same category as zoomlash, ZFBL, and fibre rich.

the smaller opening falls in the same category as pro and splashproof.

perfect010

I am proud to say that i bought this mascara and im in love with it!! It is suppose to give you false looking lashes. It does exactly what it says it does. I use it all the time now. Instead of using 10 different mascaras to get the look i want, all i need is this one mascara instead. I hope they dont discontinue it.