MAC - Haute & Naughty Lash Discussion

erine1881

so, i'm not sure what all info we have/need, so i'm just gonna start typing!

using the smaller opening-definition with a natural look.
using the larger opening-volume with a dramatic look.

smudge-resistant, long-wearing, safe for contact wearers.

this innovative delivery system lets you customize your lashes to create amazing definition with seperation by using the smaller opening and incredible volume by using the larger opening. the brush contains hollow fibres in all directions to give it a full surface with no gaps. this allows you to apply a lot of product without any clumping. the creamy, velvety formula quickly coats the lashes from root to tip, keeping lashes light and flexible, while adding definition. it contains conditioning and hydrating ingredients that prevent lashes from drying out, keeping them soft and flexible. silica helps add volume to the lashes.

DO NOT seperate all three pieces individually. you can try it just once to see the difference between the product amount wiped off for each opening, but continuous seperation of all three pieces quickly dries out the mascara, causing clumping.

launches:
norstrom.com and maccosmetics.com first (date unknown)
nordstrom stores 8/19
all locations 9/16
internationally-october (minus japan)
japan-december

as tester wands have yet to be made, we were unable to try the mascara.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
so, i'm not sure what all info we have/need, so i'm just gonna start typing!

using the smaller opening-definition with a natural look.
using the larger opening-volume with a dramatic look.

smudge-resistant, long-wearing, safe for contact wearers.

this innovative delivery system lets you customize your lashes to create amazing definition with seperation by using the smaller opening and incredible volume by using the larger opening. the brush contains hollow fibres in all directions to give it a full surface with no gaps. this allows you to apply a lot of product without any clumping. the creamy, velvety formula quickly coats the lashes from root to tip, keeping lashes light and flexible, while adding definition. it contains conditioning and hydrating ingredients that prevent lashes from drying out, keeping them soft and flexible. silica helps add volume to the lashes.

DO NOT seperate all three pieces individually. you can try it just once to see the difference between the product amount wiped off for each opening, but continuous seperation of all three pieces quickly dries out the mascara, causing clumping.

launches:
norstrom.com and maccosmetics.com first (date unknown)
nordstrom stores 8/19
all locations 9/16
internationally-october (minus japan)
japan-december

as tester wands have yet to be made, we were unable to try the mascara.

Interesting..... I may just try it....
tong.gif

aeroerin

Wow! I'm shocked that Nordies already has this up. But $18 is just out of my price range for mascara. I've reverted back to my $5-a-tube Voluminous for its convenience. I wouldn't mind trying this out, though, because I love the concept!

EDIT: It is up on the US site now!

Meryl

I'm waiting for a review too. Although I'll probably buy it anyway. Unless a few posters say that it's a clumpy mess.

GlamYOURUs

I tried it at Nordies, I didn't like it. I liked the Opulash better.

It was stinging my eyes and made them water. The natural one is just like any ordinary mascara you can find at the Drugstore or low end brands. It did look natural and it did lengthen somewhat. Also separated. The dramatic one just clumped together. I don't think its worth it if it doesn't deliver in it entirety. But thats just my honest opinion.

Meryl

So, if Zoom Lash clumps and Haute & Naughty clumps - what is the best MAC mascara? Does Opulash clump?

LittleMaryJane

I ordered this with my ITG and A+O stuff. I'm going to admit that the packaging is really what got me because I don't usually buy expensive mascara.

HeatherAnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
So, if Zoom Lash clumps and Haute & Naughty clumps - what is the best MAC mascara? Does Opulash clump?

I've really been liking the studio fix lash mascara for daytime. It separates & lengthens very well

GlamYOURUs

Quote:

I really like Opulash bc it lengthens and separates. Natural or dramatic by adding an extra coat or two. No clumping or flaking.

miss-lilly

Quote:

Personally, I love Plushlash. Zoom Lash was OK and I also remember using another one, I think it was called Mascara X (not sure if it's still available), which was horrible!

LMD84

i have read some not so great reviews on this mascara. so i think i shall skip it and stick to opulash as being the mac mascara for me!
smiles.gif

hello_my_apple

i rushed to get this for the packaging .. and i have to admit .. it was a BIG regret, it's worse than zoom .. it's just way to clumpy, ididnt want to get Opulash but i think i might just get that, i cannot wait to return this ugh!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_my_apple
i rushed to get this for the packaging .. and i have to admit .. it was a BIG regret, it's worse than zoom .. it's just way to clumpy, ididnt want to get Opulash but i think i might just get that, i cannot wait to return this ugh!

yeah that is pretty much why i wanted it at first!! at least it hasn't been released in the uk yet so i couldn't rush and buy it. but try get opulash in it's place - that is seriously awesome!

laylalovesmac

if it is worse than zoom lash it is definitely a skip for me. I just tried my Zoom Lash sample from my A+O order and I hate it.
angry.gif

LittleMaryJane

I'm still gonna see how it works for me before I start wishing I hadn't bought it--haven't gotten it yet but should get it tomorrow. I don't have very high expectations when it comes to mascara anyway because I'm so rarely impressed by one.

Woah--sorry to whomever has to clean up my mess of posts--my internet went out as I was posting and for some reason when it came back it posted it 734 times
ssad.gif